can you post pics? I must not be searching on here with the right keywords.

Thanks!
    01-03-2012 09:51 PM
    Wow, NO ONE?
    01-04-2012 03:21 PM
    I'm surprised, 75 views and no one has responded to this post Ame. I was looking forward to seeing what this looked like on the phone as well.

i've gotta be honest though, until i saw this thread you created, i've never heard of Uncommon cases:o
    01-05-2012 08:45 AM
    WOW. Really? I see the deflector one all over, but I have yet to see a Capsule other than a 3GS.
    01-05-2012 09:28 AM
    Reviews: Uncommon Capsule Case for iPhone 4 | iLounge
    Steve Kinney - Issues with the Uncommon Capsule Case for the iPhone 4

The fact that there could be a weird lineup issue with that join line bowing out, which would bug me!
    01-05-2012 09:35 AM
    WOW. Really? I see the deflector one all over, but I have yet to see a Capsule other than a 3GS.
    nope, i dont recall anyone around here using these either.
    Reviews: Uncommon Capsule Case for iPhone 4 | iLounge
    Steve Kinney - Issues with the Uncommon Capsule Case for the iPhone 4

The fact that there could be a weird lineup issue with that join line bowing out, which would bug me!
    Ewwwww !! OUCH !! i see what you mean, and yes, that would indeed BUG the life outta me too
    01-05-2012 09:51 AM
    And if it pushes up my zagg that is a deal breaker
    01-05-2012 12:11 PM
    without a doubt. 1) they are expensive and 2) technical to apply-takes a good steady hand.
    idk if you install your own, i used to do mine all the time--WheeeeW !! i'd be crossed eyed by time i was done from going over application with a fine tooth comb to be absolutely 100% sure there were NO bubbles !!

I actually decided not to apply one to my iphone--although i may change my mind about that in the near future-idk
    01-05-2012 12:48 PM
    Yep I do the wet apply usually because I am beyond anal-retentive about alignment. I waited on the last two phones because I was so sick of peeling them off when I got a replacement. I used just cheapies in the meantime. I need to get a replacement for my last peeled off one still. Ugh.
    01-05-2012 04:56 PM
    I have the Uncommon on my iPhone if you remove the padding on the back of the case I was able to install over my ZAGG but when I removed the case it did damage the ZAGG I would recommend a diffident case if you are using the ZAGG I would look for a case that does not cover the screen.
    01-14-2012 09:05 AM
    Thank you!!! Does yours come together properly at the seam?
    01-14-2012 05:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD