Anyone using a Uncommon Capsule on a 4/4s

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm surprised, 75 views and no one has responded to this post Ame. I was looking forward to seeing what this looked like on the phone as well.

i've gotta be honest though, until i saw this thread you created, i've never heard of Uncommon cases:eek:

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
WOW. Really? I see the deflector one all over, but I have yet to see a Capsule other than a 3GS.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
WOW. Really? I see the deflector one all over, but I have yet to see a Capsule other than a 3GS.
nope, i dont recall anyone around here using these either.
Reviews: Uncommon Capsule Case for iPhone 4 | iLounge
Steve Kinney - Issues with the Uncommon Capsule Case for the iPhone 4

The fact that there could be a weird lineup issue with that join line bowing out, which would bug me!

Ewwwww !! OUCH !! i see what you mean, and yes, that would indeed BUG the life outta me too:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
And if it pushes up my zagg that is a deal breaker

without a doubt. 1) they are expensive and 2) technical to apply-takes a good steady hand.
idk if you install your own, i used to do mine all the time--WheeeeW !! i'd be crossed eyed by time i was done from going over application with a fine tooth comb to be absolutely 100% sure there were NO bubbles !!

I actually decided not to apply one to my iphone--although i may change my mind about that in the near future-idk

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Yep I do the wet apply usually because I am beyond anal-retentive about alignment. I waited on the last two phones because I was so sick of peeling them off when I got a replacement. I used just cheapies in the meantime. I need to get a replacement for my last peeled off one still. Ugh.

rodger-bb

Oct 4, 2009
Visit site
And if it pushes up my zagg that is a deal breaker

I have the Uncommon on my iPhone if you remove the padding on the back of the case I was able to install over my ZAGG but when I removed the case it did damage the ZAGG I would recommend a diffident case if you are using the ZAGG I would look for a case that does not cover the screen.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods