Anyone out there happen to have a Candyshell case along with an iHome system? I don't want to have to remove the case of course every time to use the iHome...thanks!
    01-03-2012 05:06 PM
    01-03-2012 05:15 PM
    I do !! I do !! lol.

Yes, I use the speck cs case and have the iHome model iD91 and I can mount my iPhone without any problems and don't need to remove the cover

It was what I was concerned about also when looking for a docking station for my iPhone. I actually got mine in bed, bath and beyond-and I was able to test out the display before I purchased it all is good. It's $99 and if you have a 20% coupon you'll save yourself $20 along with it
    01-03-2012 05:17 PM
    I have an Otterbox Defender on mine and bought an iHome because it clearly stated you didn't have to remove the case. Well. I did. The iPod icon on the iHome shows up but it won't play through the iHome unless I take the cover off. I'm uneasy about this because if my cats knock my phone off the dock, I'll wind up with a cracked screen. Anyone know of any iHome that WILL work with an Otterbox Defender? I bought the iHome iH11.
    01-03-2012 05:20 PM
    I have an Otterbox Defender on mine and bought an iHome because it clearly stated you didn't have to remove the case. Well. I did. The iPod icon on the iHome shows up but it won't play through the iHome unless I take the cover off. I'm uneasy about this because if my cats knock my phone off the dock, I'll wind up with a cracked screen. Anyone know of any iHome that WILL work with an Otterbox Defender? I bought the iHome iH11.
    Laura, I just bought the iD91 on Monday and I can use my speck cs with it no problems. Now, tonight I'm changing around my cases again and putting on my OB defender--I will LYK if it docks ok with the case on it

I'll post back a little later for you
    01-03-2012 05:23 PM
    thanks Brinda !!
    01-03-2012 05:23 PM
    Laura, I just bought the iD91 on Monday and I can use my speck cs with it no problems. Now, tonight I'm changing around my cases again and putting on my OB defender--I will LYK if it docks ok with the case on it

I'll post back a little later for you
    Awesome! Thanks.
    01-03-2012 05:28 PM
    Thanks for all the great replies. I also have the ID91. Now to choose my color Thanks again
    01-03-2012 06:50 PM
    yvw EpicInUtah happy case shopping !!

Laura, I just docked my 4S on the ihome that I have - it was a little tricky because you have to hold open the dock tab on the defender, but it does work I took a ss of mine while docked so you can get a visual of it as well

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    GingerSnapsBack likes this.
    01-03-2012 08:24 PM
    Pink. Do u have a pink hard shell for the defender. It would look so cute with the white!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-03-2012 09:16 PM
    Pink. Do u have a pink hard shell for the defender. It would look so cute with the white!!!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    I suuuuuure do !! From my grey/pink defender set, and I plan on doing that combo as well I also have the purple/turquoise defender I can play with too
    01-03-2012 09:24 PM
    thanks Brinda !!
    Hey, YW! You're the case authority... I just passed along the info!
    01-03-2012 09:58 PM
    yvw EpicInUtah happy case shopping !!

Laura, I just docked my 4S on the ihome that I have - it was a little tricky because you have to hold open the dock tab on the defender, but it does work I took a ss of mine while docked so you can get a visual of it as well
    Click to view quoted image

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk
    Awesome. I was told that anything for the iPads would dock with the iPhones with a Defender case on because of the extra room for the iPad bottom. I've about stretched my case out from taking it off and on so much. I use my iPod with the dock now.

Thanks for the confirmation.
    01-04-2012 09:36 AM
    Hey, YW! You're the case authority... I just passed along the info!
    Lmao, I'm not so sure how I should take that "case authority" comment LOL I'm quite sure people that are lurking in this thread think I'm totally off my rocker !!

I have to say though, once the remaining of my cases show up-I will be done for a while. I'm pretty sure I have enough color combinations between my speck cs's and defenders to keep me "happy in case land" for a while

Awesome. I was told that anything for the iPads would dock with the iPhones with a Defender case on because of the extra room for the iPad bottom. I've about stretched my case out from taking it off and on so much. I use my iPod with the dock now.

Thanks for the confirmation.
    Yvw Laura, glad to help out. I haven't tried docking my iPad yet, but I may try that because I won't need to dock/charge my phone tonight. So my iPad can take a turn. If you want I can LYK how that went as well.
    01-04-2012 11:36 AM
    Lmao, I'm not so sure how I should take that "case authority" comment LOL I'm quite sure people that are lurking in this thread think I'm totally off my rocker !!
    Let's just say that when I grow up, I want to be just like you!
    01-04-2012 09:09 PM
    let's just say that when i grow up, i want to be just like you! :d
    LMao !!!!!
    01-05-2012 08:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD