Can anyone with this combination tell me if they have trouble with Siri understanding them? When I first got the 4S I put my OB Commuter from my 4 on it and, while it fit, Siri couldn't understand me. I'm wondering if the OB Commuter for the 4S has that same issue or not. I'm a little bummed out that the Commuters for the 4S don't come in the same LIGHT pink/white combo that the ones for the 4 did but I guess I can suck it up and get the hot pink. I just want to make sure it isn't going to interfere with Siri before I plunk down almost $40.

BTW, there is a "buy one get the second 50% off" on the Otterbox website right now.

Thanks!
    01-01-2012 02:19 PM
    Quote: BTW, there is a "buy one get the second 50% off" on the Otterbox website right now.

The problem is that most of the colors are out of stock.
    01-01-2012 03:22 PM
    Can anyone with this combination tell me if they have trouble with Siri understanding them? When I first got the 4S I put my OB Commuter from my 4 on it and, while it fit, Siri couldn't understand me. I'm wondering if the OB Commuter for the 4S has that same issue or not. I'm a little bummed out that the Commuters for the 4S don't come in the same LIGHT pink/white combo that the ones for the 4 did but I guess I can suck it up and get the hot pink. I just want to make sure it isn't going to interfere with Siri before I plunk down almost $40.

BTW, there is a "buy one get the second 50% off" on the Otterbox website right now.

Thanks!
    I have this one http://m.otterbox.com/on/demandware....phone-4s-cases in black. No problems with Siri or the camera flash.

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~
    01-01-2012 03:54 PM
    I just bought the hot pink/white from eBay. $23 shipped.
    01-01-2012 04:15 PM

Thanks!
    The Otterbox Commuter that was redesigned for the 4S comes with a screen protector that has a cutout above the speaker for the ear for the proximity sensor which allows it to work fine for raise to speak for Siri function.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-01-2012 04:55 PM
    My many commuter cases do not affect Siri in any way.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    01-01-2012 07:29 PM
    I have been using an OtterBox Commuter and have had no problems with Siri.
    01-01-2012 07:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD