I am looking for a new case for my 4s. Does anyone know of any good leather ones? Preferably that flip?
    12-31-2011 11:20 AM
    Not sure what you mean by cases that "flip" but I am using BookBook by TwelveSouth. It's leather, it holds the iPhone 4S and a few credit cards, license, some cash, and it flips. Everything is accessible from within the case except the rear camera but that is easy to push the phone up out of the case to use. If you take lots of pics this might not be the case for you.
    12-31-2011 12:43 PM
    SGP and Sena make leather cases. I don't know the quality of either, but I have been eyeing them for a while.
    12-31-2011 01:12 PM
    Try Forte- excellent quality
    01-16-2012 12:41 PM
    Try daydeal.com. I've used them before and they're delivery is pretty quick. They have a few styles of flip leather cases. Here's the link:
    daydeal cases
    01-16-2012 12:54 PM
    I just got my leather sleeve from Joe V. Leather. Unique Designs with Personalization options.
    03-20-2012 08:09 PM
    SGP and Sena make leather cases. I don't know the quality of either, but I have been eyeing them for a while.
    I have two Sena cases for sale in the Marketplace at the moment. The quality is very nice. Sena has been in the leather business for quite awhile.

If you are looking for the type of case that you just put the phone in and use that way-

-Twelve South makes the Book Book.

-Sena makes the Hampton Flip.

-Trexta makes a Folio case.

I am sure there are others, but those are the ones I know off the top of my head.
    Hope this helped.

03-21-2012 05:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD