Otterbox Commuter with SGP Screen Protector

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I am considering ordering the Otterbox Commuter. I currently am using the Incipio Feather with an SGP screen protector. I am concerned that the screen protector will start to peel with the case on. Does anyone have an issue with this happening?

CG68

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have the Zagg Invisibleshield screen protector with the Otterbox Commuter Case and have had no peeling issues whatsoever. I've had this combo since July.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a screen protector as well and no issues what so ever! It's a great case! Wish they'd come out with more color combo choices!

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I am considering ordering the Otterbox Commuter. I currently am using the Incipio Feather with an SGP screen protector. I am concerned that the screen protector will start to peel with the case on. Does anyone have an issue with this happening?

You won't have any problems. My Wife has had her her iP4 in a Commuter with an Anti-Glare Screen Protector on for over a year now with no peeling at alll. I had one on my iP4 until recently without any problems. The only reason reason I took it off was to put it on my sons iP4 and I am trying out A Zagg Invisashile now with my Commuter.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2