So I have a few questions about iPhone4s.

Ive had mine since the release date, and I love it. My first one had antenna problems but apple happily replaced it with no questions asked / no AppleCare+.

I've gone through over 10 cases for this phone. Ranging from all different companys. But what is your favorite / best choice in your opinion.

And; did apple fix the cracking problem? Did they use actual gorilla glass this time?
    12-18-2011 09:46 AM
    I've gone through quite a few cases myself and have come to peace using the otterbox defender. I currently have the gray/pink. And I'm waiting for the purple/turquoise to come in the mail sometime this week. il also be ordering the white/gray & teal/dk teal ones soon as well so I have maximum protection for my iPhone plus nice colors to switch to.

I really do love this case style even though it makes the phone bulkier, but at least I know its protected just in case I have a drop
    12-18-2011 02:41 PM
    Thank you for the reccomendation! I'm glad you like otterboxes they seem really nice! I ordered the blue / white commuter. I think it'll go well with my white 4s!
    12-18-2011 04:25 PM
    I'm addicted to buying all sorts of cases for this phone.. I've had four in the last two months? Ha, but anyways, right now I'm using an otterbox commuter in teal. But just like Pink, I ordered a purple/turquiose defender for a little more protection for certain occasions. I may end up using it for my main case though. I should getting it tomorrow
    12-18-2011 05:19 PM
    Thank you for the reccomendation! I'm glad you like otterboxes they seem really nice! I ordered the blue / white commuter. I think it'll go well with my white 4s!
    I saw that one on the OB site--it does look nice and against the white iPhone it'll look great

I'm addicted to buying all sorts of cases for this phone.. I've had four in the last two months? Ha, but anyways, right now I'm using an otterbox commuter in teal. But just like Pink, I ordered a purple/turquiose defender for a little more protection for certain occasions. I may end up using it for my main case though. I should getting it tomorrow
    Gin, I'm like you with being addicted to buying cases for my 4S also. I just got my 4S on 11/4, and since then I already have 2 pink silicone cases, 1 incipio silicrylic, 1 incipio bombproof, 1 speck white/pink candy shell, 1 OB defender pink/gray, and I have the 1 purple/turquoise defender showing up in the mail this week, and I heard through the grape vine that Santa is bringing me a MK beige python wristlet case.

On top of all that I plan on getting the OB defenders in white/gray and teal/dk teal as well

Hi I'm pink......and I'm a case-aholic wheeeeeee!!
    Ginbill likes this.
    12-18-2011 07:09 PM
    Ever since I got my 4s, I got 2 silicrylics, case mate pop, 2 candyshells, 1 incipio dermashot, 3 mall cheapies, a grip vue, a belkin essentials 810 I think it was called? An incipio feather, the incipio ngp I believed it was called, and a few silicone ones from amazon. I am addicted to them!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-18-2011 08:04 PM
    Ever since I got my 4s, I got 2 silicrylics, case mate pop, 2 candyshells, 1 incipio dermashot, 3 mall cheapies, a grip vue, a belkin essentials 810 I think it was called? An incipio feather, the incipio ngp I believed it was called, and a few silicone ones from amazon. I am addicted to them!
    Yep !! Your addicted as well
    12-18-2011 08:11 PM
    I get bored too easily
    12-18-2011 08:32 PM
    For those of you with the Otterbox Commuter, I would assume the white gets dirtier than other colors, but does it turn a yellow after a while? I bought the Defender, Glacier, used it for a few days, but it is just too bulky for me. I am eyeing the LifeProof, but not sure from mixed reviews.
    12-18-2011 08:49 PM
    For those of you with the Otterbox Commuter, I would assume the white gets dirtier than other colors, but does it turn a yellow after a while? I bought the Defender, Glacier, used it for a few days, but it is just too bulky for me. I am eyeing the LifeProof, but not sure from mixed reviews.
    I have the pink/white commuter and after just a few days I noticed it getting a lil dirty looking. So I took it off to clean it and yes it already started getting yellow. Very very faint and not quite noticable until I took it off. You can see the bright white where the pink covered as apposed to the white that is exposed. I love the case because its not as bulky as the defender and comes in few color choices. I just wish they would sell the rubber parts extra. I will eventually get another color combo so that I can switch out. I too get bored very quickly and am addicted to cases. Usually a wk is my limit. I however am not as extreme as some of the other nuts on this site...lol J/j. I've had my 4S since launch day and only have seven cases
    cyberpaw likes this.
    12-19-2011 02:39 AM
    I have the Otterbox Reflex. I'm currently using the Incipio NGP matte translucent in mercury grey and on tomorrow my Magpul field case in black should be here. I've also had both the Otterbox defender and commuter in black but I gave them to my brother-in-law.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-19-2011 07:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD