Giveaway: iPad 2 Display Dock - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
circle-5.png
Ever wished you could take home a bit of the Apple store, with their cool displays that showcase the iPads and iPhones in all their glory? Well, now you can, with the iPad 2 Display Dock from newMacgadgets. Whether you place it on your desk at work for quick reference, on the kitchen counter to keep recipes close at hand, or on the coffee table at home for late night browsing, this high quality base will keep your iPad safe and functional.

Each one is made of high-quality clear acrylic with slots for headphones and charging cables and non-skid feet so you can route the charging cable underneath. Normally retailing for $69.95, newMacgadgets is running a holiday special on these for $29.95, which you can check out at the link below.

We have 10 iPad 2 Display Docks to give away this weekend, courtesy of newMacgadgets! To enter, leave a comment below telling us how you would put this dock to use. One entry per person please. The contest is open until Sunday, so hurry and leave your comment!

Last edited:

Fox1207

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Wife's cookbook

This would be great for my wife to use on the counter. Just use the epicurious app and this display dock and she is good to go. Actually would be great for both of us, she gets a rad dock and it equals more holiday food haha.:eek:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I would use it at work for my demonstrations (we sell ipads)

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Would love to win one of these docks to display family photos taken on my recent trip to Florida. With the holidays upon us, it would be nice to have my family's photos scrolling on my coffee table.

Amack421

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I would use this to play Fruit Ninja, Infinity Blade, and whole bunch of other, non-motion games. This stand looks realy interesting and looks really cool. Thanks.

ravee3rd

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Hello, TiPb!! Leave it to you to come up with another beauty. I'd use this right on our coffee table in front of the sofa where I almost always enjoy my beloved iPad2. Hope I win!

Sensasian1

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
iPad dock

I would use it and give a review on my twittter @sensasian1 blog and hope I could do more reviews on I device products and accessories. Hope to hear back from u guys.....follow u guys on f
lipboard :)....happy holidays

iFai1x

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
A gift from Jobs

This iPad Display case really reminds me of my idol, Steve Jobs! I could use this for my wife as a cooking tablet instead of all that clutter of recipe books in the kitchen! The kid's would also love holding something as amazing as this. It seems pretty sturdy to hold on to! As for myself, I could use it for my studies and also plug it to the TV for movie night. This case really adds the feeling of what Apple products really are: just truly magical.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen