so i bought the beats by dre studio edition to see what all the hype was about and because i needed noise canceling headphones.

the headphones themselves work great for my needs but the isonitalk is my problem.

on my ipod touch 4g it only goes to voice control but doesn't allow me to command.
    on my iphone 4 it randomly goes from min to max volume. nothing else
    on my old 3gs that i gave to my mom, it works perfectly. stops/plays songs skips track and allows all features of voice control.

i don't believe its a firmware (all are updated to 5.0) problem or a cable problem.
    so what could it be. Hardware?

i think im going to bring these back to best buy if there is no soulution.

any help????
    12-16-2011 03:23 AM
    Anybody know about this?
    12-16-2011 12:19 PM
    if its hardware, then its dust inside your headphone jack. try getting a dust blower or something and cleaning out the headphone sockets of your devices.

but i think it might just be the headphones since its giving problems to all your devices. either that, or you have really linty pockets. :P
    12-16-2011 08:10 PM
    Lol nope my pockets are lintless
    Was reading other people were having problems with the iPhone 4 and 4s so I just returned them

If someone is going to advertise that a product works with something they should at least test it.

The volume min max is a lawsuit waiting to happen
    12-17-2011 02:29 AM
    Not to mentions some of those head phones cost as much as a freaking iPad !! You would think they would be flawless

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-17-2011 03:51 AM
    the problem maybe the cables , just contact monster cables , and tell them you need cables , NO QUESTIONS asked , except your shipping info and they will ship you out new cables free of charge n you dont need to return the old ones

hope this helps
    12-29-2011 05:19 AM
    the problem maybe the cables , just contact monster cables , and tell them you need cables , NO QUESTIONS asked , except your shipping info and they will ship you out new cables free of charge n you dont need to return the old ones

hope this helps
    I doubt it's the cables if they worked perfectly on a 3GS. Besides already got my money back
    12-31-2011 02:20 AM
    Huh weird. Have had 0 problems when I use my Roommates beats on my 4S. Maybe contact apple. See if they know anything. Couldn't hurt.
    12-31-2011 04:06 AM
    Huh weird. Have had 0 problems when I use my Roommates beats on my 4S. Maybe contact apple. See if they know anything. Couldn't hurt.
    My problem wasn't with the headphones themselves but with the voice control feature.
    12-31-2011 04:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD