For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
A couple of days ago I bought a white & pink bumper (it looks like a speck candyshell without the back to it) for $2 on Amazon & used it Sunday & Monday. I actually really liked it:)
photo-45.jpg

then yesterday I recd my griffin survivor in pink/white and put that on this morning!:D

Last edited:

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
A couple of days ago I bought a white & pink bumper (it looks like a speck candyshell without the back to it) for $2 on Amazon & used it Sunday & Monday. I actually really liked it:)
Click to view quoted image

then yesterday I recd my griffin survivor in pink/white and put that on this morning!:D

I just ordered a red/white bumper from Amazon too, can't wait to try it! I also LOVE the Visor (full front screen protector) it can be removed and washed/wiped off, stays in place by static and and 'stickiness'! :D

Here's my cases (so far!):

(the pink/white and blue black are great 2 pc cases!) and red/black I just have to have!! ;)
014-1.jpg[IMG]

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered a red/white bumper from Amazon too, can't wait to try it! I also LOVE the Visor (full front screen protector) it can be removed and washed/wiped off, stays in place by static and and 'stickiness'! :D

Here's my cases (so far!):

(the pink/white and blue black are great 2 pc cases!) and red/black I just have to have!! ;)

:D cuuuuuuute cases seashell! I also just ordered a few more bumpers as well - a purple/white, all pink & a turquoise blue from amazon! I can't wait to get them either:D

So today, dare i say, :eek:i decided to take off my Griffin and put on my white/pink bumper just for a change of pace;):)

Reactions: seashell93

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
:DMy Skinguardz zebra skin came today. For anyone interested i got it on Amazon for $4.25(?) plus $2.95 s/h. The skin is really good quality - its comparable to SkinIt skins, but at a more reasonable price. It was pretty easy to apply - lining it up was a little easier because of the Apple logo cut out, which i think adds a nice touch:) I only applied the back skin (right over my clear screen protector) because i didnt want to apply the front skin over my PowerSupport HD anti-glare SP. So i tried on a few of my bumpers with it, and I think i really like the plain pink bumper the best;) even though i will change out colors on occassion as well. Along with the skin was a code for a matching wp, which i also set up. NOW i'm just waiting on my zebra home button stickers to come to complete the look!!
heres the ss of the wp:
photo-58.png

and the skin with a few of my bumpers & 1 without:
zebraw-bumpers.png

OK, changed my mind & decided to install the front skin too:D (right over my HD screen prot.)
image-4.jpg

Last edited: