For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

itechyou

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
You are one of the lucky ones that received their case. I?ve sent emails and posted on Facebook with no response. I just filed a complaint with the BBB.

Every time I contacted them it seemed to take 3-4 days for a reply. I don't know if they're just not able to handle the volume or what but the wait was killing me. I ordered the case in February and it seemed like it was even longer ago

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
last week was a baby pink polka dotted tpu case with matching home button sticker and wp - this week is a baby blue polka dotted tpu case with matching home button sticker and wp:)
photo-30.jpg

photo-31.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
this has been my new set up the past week - all items were from amazon: purple bling case(the apple logo does show thru the back-but the way the pic was taken it looks like it not there lol), crystal home button & purple crystal headphone dust cap(not pictured-i couldnt get a decent shot) :D

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

(wp courtesy of iPhantom blog - thank you!:) )

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I would expect nothing less from you, Pink! ;) Very nicely done!
:Dtyvm Brin!! i have to say, i dont really do red but i love this set up:) i may keep this for the week now instead of switching so soon!

I'm rocking my dark green glow in the dark Catalyst Escape case today. Click to view quoted image

I like the green color Shooter. How are you liking the Catalyst so far? better than the LP or similar to same? Inquiring minds want to know:D

Gomz

Mar 3, 2012
Visit site
Hey for my white iphone i got white on top frame vapor R8 pro from element. I never look back after i purchased a few online. And it probably till i changed my phone " finger cross" lol but i still do checking online on whats new.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Received my HK 3D bow hot pink leopard case today finally that I ordered from Ebay!! It's soo adorable and my pink leopard home button sticker matches it nicely along with my pink crystal earphone dust plug as well:) it was the first time I ever used eBay & I'm happy with the pricing(can't go wrong for 7 bucks), delivery and quality of the case as well:) and the top of the case has ears with a bow too:D

So I'll be using this case for a while now:) (I'll try to post pics later)

photo-43.jpg

Last edited:

der C.L.

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
Ozaki iCoat 0.4 Case/Cover
4 millimeters thin, fits perfect in the dock / cradle...

uppssss...:eek: "White iPhone 4s users" sorry folks...

Last edited:

MorphCase

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I actually go with out a case most of the time but every once and a while I put my incipio case on. But I enjoy being able to see the iPhone itself so that everyone can see that it is white.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner