For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a black Blade case with my white 4S. I also have no signal interruption from the metal case. I lined the inside with black silicon sealant. Worked like a charm!

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Book book and love it does not have a hold for camera but I'm gonna make one to take care of that also doubles as a wallet

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Shooter03

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I'm all about the LifeProof cases. It's that simple, why use anything else when you can have the best.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Just saw that Best Buy has a variety of LifeProof now. Pink, purple, white and black. Just wish the reviews weren't so mixed. For a case at that price I'd like to be 100% sure things worked. I wonder if they charge a fee for returning it if you don't like it ;-/

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Just saw that Best Buy has a variety of LifeProof now. Pink, purple, white and black. Just wish the reviews weren't so mixed. For a case at that price I'd like to be 100% sure things worked. I wonder if they charge a fee for returning it if you don't like it ;-/

They don't charge anything for returning...you've got 30 days to try it out. It boils down to, if you NEED a protective case, there is nothing better...simple as that. BUT, if you don't need it then don't buy it and complain about certain aspects of it later. For those like myself who actually need a case like this, the many pros far outweigh the few cons.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm all about the LifeProof cases. It's that simple, why use anything else when you can have the best.

Magically transferred through space and time to the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.

iPhone is too beautiful to completely hide. Great if your going to the lake though.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

I'm very on the fence about trying it again. My local BB also has pink and purple, so I'd love that, but I wasn't crazy about it the first time around. Idk if the 2nd time will make me have a different view. I'm looking more to use it for the summer only, but the way I am about cases, the thought of using a case for 3mths straight doesn't exactly sit to well with me:eek:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Friday was snakebite green, Saturday-raspberry truffle, Sunday-rad berry purple, Monday-batwing black and today pirates cove teal:) all Speck candyshell cases

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
How many candyshells are you up to now? Lol

I won the vapor pro...and like it so much I ordered a vapor comp in white. The element cases may be my permachoice.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
How many candyshells are you up to now? Lol

I won the vapor pro...and like it so much I ordered a vapor comp in white. The element cases may be my permachoice.

I have to say Reenee, i really do like that white set up you've got going on--it has interested me to possibly duplicate it:)

As for my cs's -- i currently have 9 colors - batwing black, pomodoro/black, raspberry truffle, fine wine burgundy, pirates cove teal, sea dragon purple, white/aubergine, rad berry purple, & snakebite green.

tiger claw orange candyshell(will be #10) & butternut grip cs are scheduled for delivery today, plus i have 2 Speck fitted cases as well, mulberry plaid & diamond fog purple:)

I love me some Specks:D and OB defenders of course too;)

in fact today i'm rolling old school with my white/pink OB defender:D

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site

Gaaaah! Stop tormenting me! I won the blue Epiphony from iMore and can't wait to get it. I check out the Element site all the time, just drooling over all of them! I'm afraid ( my hubby is more afraid ;) ) that I'll get addicted to them!

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey Reenee, got both cases today, and you were dead on accurate-the tiger claw cs is EXACTLY a smooth cantaloupe color, it sooo nice:D (tyvm for that btw)

The cs grip is a buttery yellow btw, very nice as well-I'm thinking will be great for the spring days to come and sunflower wps;):)

Now, I'm torn between which one to rock tomorrow !!

Last edited:

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
Pink, I have the Black/Peacock and am thinking about getting the PepMint white and/or the Black/Pomodoro. Why don't you have the PepMint white so you can tell me if the red part is a true red. I'm a man and it needs to be more red than pink lol. My daughter has the Raspberry Truffle White. My wife has a CS Grip, red/black. Also not sure I'd I'd prefer Black/Pomodoro or Pomodoro/Black lol. Only knock I have with Candy Shells is the back scratches really easy.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have to say Reenee, i really do like that white set up you've got going on--it has interested me to possibly duplicate it:)

As for my cs's -- i currently have 9 colors - batwing black, pomodoro/black, raspberry truffle, fine wine burgundy, pirates cove teal, sea dragon purple, white/aubergine, rad berry purple, & snakebite green.

tiger claw orange candyshell(will be #10) & butternut grip cs are scheduled for delivery today, plus i have 2 Speck fitted cases as well, mulberry plaid & diamond fog purple:)

I love me some Specks:D and OB defenders of course too;)

in fact today i'm rolling old school with my white/pink OB defender:D

I posted in the other thread but I'll say it here too...I got the Vapor Comp today and love it even more. The all white is what I was looking for since I must have my wallpaper matching my case. This goes with everything. I'll post pics in a second.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Here they are...with all white and colourful wallpaper.
415f3061-8cc3-9e58.jpg

415f3061-8cce-e89e.jpg

415f3061-8cd8-a818.jpg

415f3061-8ce3-4869.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I posted in the other thread but I'll say it here too...I got the Vapor Comp today and love it even more. The all white is what I was looking for since I must have my wallpaper matching my case. This goes with everything. I'll post pics in a second.

It looks great Reenee !! I'm the same way, i match my wps to my case color/outift for the day too:) (just a little ocd;) lol) I'm going to check out the Vap Comp online in a few to see what its all about;):)

As for the cs, yes the cantaloupe is such a pretty color--i'm using the butternut grip right now, but i have plans for the tigerclaw orange one tomorrow ! :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, I have the Black/Peacock and am thinking about getting the PepMint white and/or the Black/Pomodoro. Why don't you have the PepMint white so you can tell me if the red part is a true red. I'm a man and it needs to be more red than pink lol. My daughter has the Raspberry Truffle White. My wife has a CS Grip, red/black. Also not sure I'd I'd prefer Black/Pomodoro or Pomodoro/Black lol. Only knock I have with Candy Shells is the back scratches really easy.

I had the candy shell satin in white/red, (which i had issues with cause i ordered from a dealer on amazon) and i've returned it. I think the red on it is the same as the pomodoro - i can't be sure as i have red color issues, lol. So you could order from Speck, and when you receive it, if you don't like the shade of red, Speck takes returns. They put a return label in with every order they ship:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73