For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Hunoosh, idk how I missed this post you made - love the case !! The closest walmart to me is about 45mins away:eek: I wonder if they'd have these avail online-il have to check it out:)

Also, went to the mall with one of my daughters last night, and stopped in Apple. We both walked out with new cases, for her the InCase grey 'birds nest' cut out style and for me the speck cs in pirates cove teal :)

(do I dare say I have 2 cs from speck coming also:eek: - rad berry & fine wine burgundy-I had this once before (burgundy) returned it, but decided to go for it again lol.)

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Right now I have the Livestrong Edition commuter from Otterbox but my main case lately has been an OD green Magpul and Red/Black candy shell.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Pink, how does it look on the white phone? I can't decide between it and snakebite green. Gaaaah! =\

I think it looks really nice !! i was surprised because i thought the black silicone rim on the front was going to turn me away from it, but i did eye someone's iPhone in the GB that night & thats what convinced me to go for it. Plus, i REALLY like the aqua color of it--its such a rich color:)

i did look on the Apple shop, and theres a ss of the phone in white with it on, check it out:
[url="https://www.apple.com/search/Speck-CandyShell-for-iPhone-4S#mn_p]speck pirates cove teal case[/url]

i wouldve posted pix for you, but 1) i dont have a camera around to do so and 2) i've swithced to the cs rad berry purple today--absolutely LOVE the colors on this one indeed:D reminds me of the trix yogurt LOL.

I've become a huge fan of Specks cs's and fitted cases now. I'm also looking to get the snakebite green and the batwing black:) (tigerclaw orange is on my wish list too, lol)

Reactions: BrindawithanI

elitegamer767

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
I have an iPhone 4S white with the griffin survivor case it's all black and the only white bit that can be seen is the speaker grill :D

Sent from my ? iPhone 4S using Tapatalk ?

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I think it looks really nice !! i was surprised because i thought the black silicone rim on the front was going to turn me away from it, but i did eye someone's iPhone in the GB that night & thats what convinced me to go for it. Plus, i REALLY like the aqua color of it--its such a rich color:)

i did look on the Apple shop, and theres a ss of the phone in white with it on, check it out:
[url="https://www.apple.com/search/Speck-CandyShell-for-iPhone-4S#mn_p]speck pirates cove teal case[/url]

i wouldve posted pix for you, but 1) i dont have a camera around to do so and 2) i've swithced to the cs rad berry purple today--absolutely LOVE the colors on this one indeed:D reminds me of the trix yogurt LOL.

I've become a huge fan of Specks cs's and fitted cases now. I'm also looking to get the snakebite green and the batwing black:) (tigerclaw orange is on my wish list too, lol)

Thanks for the link and info! :eek: The worst thing anyone can do is give me too many CHOICES! :eek: Darn Speck anyway! ;)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the link and info! :eek: The worst thing anyone can do is give me too many CHOICES! :eek: Darn Speck anyway! ;)

lol, i know what you mean--the cs's are ALL great colors and thats the problem !! :eek:choosing just one is impossible !! ;)

Prob by the end of the week i may just cave and get the last 3 colors i'm looking for. HOPEFULLY at that point i'll have all my colors & cases i want to switch and keep me occuppied for a little while at least.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
lol, i know what you mean--the cs's are ALL great colors and thats the problem !! :eek:choosing just one is impossible !! ;)

Prob by the end of the week i may just cave and get the last 3 colors i'm looking for. HOPEFULLY at that point i'll have all my colors & cases i want to switch and keep me occuppied for a little while at least.

Problem solved! Bought Teal AND Burgundy... Kinda blame you since there were pics (in your link) of both on the white phone. ;) :D

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Problem solved! Bought Teal AND Burgundy... Kinda blame you since there were pics (in your link) of both on the white phone. ;) :D

:D awesome !! And hey, i'll have noooooo problem taking the blame for making your phone look pretty and have more accessories:D

Damn, it's too bad I don't make commission from this-I get people PM'ing me for case advise too:eek::D LOL

I'm getting my next speck cs order together today myself-gonna make it either a double or triple and get the rest of the colors I want over with;):)

And today, I'll be rocking the cs in fine wine burgundy myself:)

Last edited:

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
:D awesome !! And hey, i'll have noooooo problem taking the blame for making your phone look pretty and have more accessories:D

Damn, it's too bad I don't make commission from this-I get people PM'ing me for case advise too:eek::D LOL

I'm getting my next speck cs order together today myself-gonna make it either a double or triple and get the rest of the colors I want over with;):)

And today, I'll be rocking the cs in fine wine burgundy myself:)

Honestly, I am finding that the white iphone looks pretty in just about any color combonation cases!!! I will have to check out the burgundy. Can't remember seeing that one. Burgundy is one of my favorites!!! I am a huge fan of Speck CSs as well. For today though I'm sporting the Belkin 050 again. Another favorite!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I am finding that the white iphone looks pretty in just about any color combonation cases!!! I will have to check out the burgundy. Can't remember seeing that one. Burgundy is one of my favorites!!! I am a huge fan of Speck CSs as well. For today though I'm sporting the Belkin 050 again. Another favorite!

I have to agree with that for color case wise--when I first got my 4S I thought having the black rim of a case would bug me, but I've gotten past that, lol, and I love the color choices of my cs's I have. In fact, I found an AT&T shop in my town yesterday that carries speck cs's :eek: so I stopped in and bought the pomodoro/black. I also have the snakebite green ordered from Speck coming too. Last 2 colors on my wish list will be batwing black & tiger claw.

Today I'll be using the pomodoro/black cs.

edit: while out today, stopped in a store and found the batwing black speck cs:D

Last edited:

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
My white iPhone either has my grey speck with card holder or my black speck candyshell. Ordered a white and black speck grips recently, just waiting till amazon gets them back in stock.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I received my element vapor pro yesterday with the white suede back. Really like it so far!

415f3061-f72d-119c.jpg

415f3061-f736-1169.jpg

415f3061-f747-c008.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk