For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

scotiez

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Right now i have the black otterbox commuter, for the most part i like it for when i am at work, but the rubber makes it hard to pull in and out of the pocket. I also run front and rear zagg screen protectors (invisible shield Dry)
I love the looks of the aluminum bumpers but i am afraid it may take away from my signal when i am at work. I have read somepeople say they drop a bar or 2 with that bumper on. I work in a metal building and have a tuff enough time getting good signal without having that. I may just go naked with the zaggs eventually.

garrett

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I love the looks of the aluminum bumpers but i am afraid it may take away from my signal when i am at work. I have read somepeople say they drop a bar or 2 with that bumper on. I work in a metal building and have a tuff enough time getting good signal without having that. I may just go naked with the zaggs eventually.

i was worried about the same thing but i bought one anyways. When the aluminum bumper came it had some felt lining but didn't cover the entire bumper so i lined the whole inside of the bumper with black electrical tape to serve two purposes. One to prevent any metal to metal connection thus hurting signal and the second reason to prevent any scratches on the metal band on my phone.

so far its been fine i haven't noticed any negative effects from the metal bumper. Wi-Fi, GPS, Cellular signal all work just as well and are just as strong as before.

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
This is todays get up. Belkin essential 050 pink/purple

25c49b93.jpg

6f88c584.jpg

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
Right now I am using a white Griffin Backless Reveal (or a fake since i got it on ebay and it wasn't listed as a Griffin). I really, really, really like this bumper. It's simple but does the job. It's a squishy TPU bumper, which I like. I am not a fan of the hard bumpers. I also have a glittery pink wrap on the phone (which I had a lot of trouble with because it would not peel off the backing it came on :/) Anyway, I got it to work.

I also have a Lucky Labs white carbon backing which I had the larger cut out made for the camera. I think the backing is super nice and looks great with the bumper.

I love that! Where did you get the sparkly pink wrap?

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
crop.jpg

20120108_225548.jpg

So far I have been switching back and forth between these two, a cheap-o bumper from eBay (I have a Zagg Invisible Shield on the back) and an Otterbox Commuter. I had about 26 cases for my iPhone 4 but haven't really built up my 4S case supply yet! Most of the cases I have for the 4 don't work right on the 4s because of the mute button placement, of course.

RichardC300

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I have a Speck CandyShell, and it is perfect! The only thing I don't like about it is that the back is so prone to small scratches. I just ordered a Speck PixelSkin HD and will be trying that out. My sister has one, and it seems like a very solid case.

jd78

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm using a SGP Linear EX Color Series (Infinity White) bumper, Power Support clear screen protector (front), and Phantom Skinz matte film (back).

Moneymiike420

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Bought the white speck candyshell on release day...took it off 2 days later and switche to a clear tpu thin gel skin left that on for almost 3 months but just slipped back on my. Candyshell think I'm gonna just leave this on it protects just as good as otterbox but doesn't add as much bulk...

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
Bought the white speck candyshell on release day...took it off 2 days later and switche to a clear tpu thin gel skin left that on for almost 3 months but just slipped back on my. Candyshell think I'm gonna just leave this on it protects just as good as otterbox but doesn't add as much bulk...

Has the case yellowed or browned? I want a white but I'm afraid of it discoloring

christyr143

Jul 24, 2008
Visit site
I have a white candyshell and I use it a LOT and it hasn't discolored at all. They have a one year warranty on them so I am sure if it did discolor they would replace it.

jkeitz

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
No case on mine. I have a nice New York Islanders skin on it from SkinIt. Looks cool with the ice-looking white phone.

Kehjj04

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I have a white candyshell and I use it a LOT and it hasn't discolored at all. They have a one year warranty on them so I am sure if it did discolor they would replace it.

I just ordered the raspberry truffle white :). Yay! So over this stupid otterbox defender! Less than a month with it. What a waste of 50 bucks :(

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the raspberry truffle white :). Yay! So over this stupid otterbox defender! Less than a month with it. What a waste of 50 bucks :(

the rasp truff white is one of the white cs's i have.....it looks really poretty on the white iphone:) i'm sure you'll enjoy it indeed !!

btw, i love the ob defenders also, but just to LYK, if in the future you decide you want to go back to a defender, shop on amazon.com--they have defenders cheaper;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73