For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

jrsharp70

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Trident Aegis case for me. Makes the phone easier to handle, is aesthetically pleasing, you can get different skins for cheap, has dust covers for the speaker and mic, and is one of the few low-bulk cases that actually has protective value.

Heifzilla

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Sooo...I decided to change my look today :p
Had to do a little Xmas shopping at best buy so while I was there I decided to pick up the OB defender--it wasn't the white/pink I've been searching for, but rather the gray/dk pink. I fig'd eh, if I don't like it I can just return it. Got home put it on, and I actually like the color of it:) so I'll be sportin this for a few days till I get bored and switch covers again lol.

Overall the cover has very good coverage, I like how the case itself is "grippy" and even though it has a protective clear cover for the screen built into it, there is no loss of touch screen functionality, plus I didn't bother to remove the clear screen cover VzW put on for me, and it works fine.

I have this one. I removed the screen protector, though. It worked but it made the retina display not look as nice to me, and I just put a BSE protector on the phone itself to protect it.

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
My Wife let our 2 year old watch netflix eating a cnady cane, and I had to 'bath' my phone in warm water and dawn to clean it up..not quite fully submerged. LifeProof actually has you test the case for an hour or two without the phone to ensure it is water sealed (if you follow the instructions); and they caution that the case isn't water proof for ver deep (2 meters I think). I would suggest the case for any function near water, just don't take it into the water to any real depth. ;)

Their commercials show some people diving with it though.. Which is plenty weird, haha!

But thanks though. I believe that would be fine. :) I'll try to get one soon.

Heifzilla

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Right now I am using a white Griffin Backless Reveal (or a fake since i got it on ebay and it wasn't listed as a Griffin). I really, really, really like this bumper. It's simple but does the job. It's a squishy TPU bumper, which I like. I am not a fan of the hard bumpers. I also have a glittery pink wrap on the phone (which I had a lot of trouble with because it would not peel off the backing it came on :/) Anyway, I got it to work.

I also have a Lucky Labs white carbon backing which I had the larger cut out made for the camera. I think the backing is super nice and looks great with the bumper.

Goodeye

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my White 4S yesterday. Just rocking the black (as I stated I would in a previous post) I do like the contrast of the two colors like this.

I don't like most cases as they bulk up the phone more that I would like. The Bumper adds just as much bulk as I like.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR