For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

jlp916

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
I have 3 cases that I rotate through but the one I use the most is my white and black speck candyshell. I also have a CaseCrown chameleon slider in green and an Incase crystal raspberry slider. I like variety :D

Johnny-5

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Had on my black iphone 4:
Belkin (Smoked)
FRYS.com?|?Belkin

Bought:
Incipio Silicrylic (Black)
Walmart.com: Incipio SILICRYLIC for iPhone 4, All Black: Cell Phones

Debating on:
Incipio Silicrylic (Light Gray and Dark Gray)
Walmart.com: Incipio SILICRYLIC for iPhone 4, Dark Gray and Light Gray: Cell Phones

I like the Incipio because its a dual layer protector and its still very thin! I was debating on the gray but I opt to go with the black as its just enough white showing and looks actually pretty cool. I think the gray is a little to busy! Ill take some pictures of it later!

The belkin is cheap and protectors enough but wanted something a little different plus I can switch between the two if I wanted to. I was hoping to find a good case that had a circle cut out on the back for the apple logo but couldnt find anything that I liked and thin and not to bulky!

larsonage

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I was using a Incase slider case but my phone slipped out of my at work and dropped on a metal stool cracking my case. The case didn't survive but it protected my phone from serious damage. I'm waiting on my otterbox reflex case.

rat tat tat

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm walkin' around with a lifeproof case. Pretty good case so far. I dropped my phone once with the phone in the casing. With a two foot drop onto concrete, I almost crapped my pants. Slight scratch to the casing but nothing major. First thing I checked was the screen. No cracks, no nothing. Whew! Checked the call quality, clear as usual. Then checked my camera, works like a charm. Good thing for the case or else I would have a freak attack.

Andyinatl

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
My 4s is the first smart phone ive owned. I am the stereo-typical clutzy general contracting guy. I went with a defender, Pros are that ive dropped the phone several times with ZERO damage incurred. Also I have to be able to use the phone in the rain. I'm 41 and never owned an umbrella. I've never melted and i sure don't expect my phone to.

Cons are that it is not dust/dirt proof. I generally have to remove my phone and wipe it down everyday. Also I'm not a fan of the apple label cut out.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
My 4s is the first smart phone ive owned. I am the stereo-typical clutzy general contracting guy. I went with a defender, Pros are that ive dropped the phone several times with ZERO damage incurred. Also I have to be able to use the phone in the rain. I'm 41 and never owned an umbrella. I've never melted and i sure don't expect my phone to.

Cons are that it is not dust/dirt proof. I generally have to remove my phone and wipe it down everyday. Also I'm not a fan of the apple label cut out.

Ballistic hc would work better for you, for work that's what I use and it's very dust/drop proof.

Waks

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Using Incase Snap case - clear for mine. It doesn't add much bulk to it, plus you can still see the back side of it.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Ballistic hc would work better for you, for work that's what I use and it's very dust/drop proof.

:)OR even if you wanted to keep the defender case, another member here, 'Hunoosh" , suggested to me to put a clear screen protector on the back so the opening isnt exposed 'directly' to the apple:)

i was considering OB defender also, but i didnt for the reason of the opening in the back, untill Hunoosh suggested that option to me:);)

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
:)OR even if you wanted to keep the defender case, another member here, 'Hunoosh" , suggested to me to put a clear screen protector on the back so the opening isnt exposed 'directly' to the apple:)

i was considering OB defender also, but i didnt for the reason of the opening in the back, untill Hunoosh suggested that option to me:);)

It's not really an opening, it has it's own clear plastic protector on it so it's not really exposed to anything.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox