I'm using an OtterBox Commuter case. I have thought about upgrading to the Defender or LifeProof (especially since at first I couldn't get the Commuter to fit together quite right, so it looked horrible), but I finally got it fitting correctly, and it seems fine for now.
    01-23-2012 06:44 PM
    otterbox reflex

all black errything.
    01-23-2012 07:15 PM
    Black bumper
    01-24-2012 11:22 AM

Fresh Fiber Case
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-24-2012 11:52 AM
    From Otter box Defender to Otter box Commuter. I am seriously upset with purchasing the $50

Defender. 1. Because the rubber stops fitting the form after taking it in and out of the holster. 2. The

rubber flap on the bottom ripped on me after maybe 6 months of use. Maybe Im the only one to

experience this, but either way I should have complained to the company to see if they actually back

their product. Didn't want to go through the hassle, so I brought another case.
    01-24-2012 03:15 PM
    From Otter box Defender to Otter box Commuter. I am seriously upset with purchasing the $50

Defender. 1. Because the rubber stops fitting the form after taking it in and out of the holster. 2. The

rubber flap on the bottom ripped on me after maybe 6 months of use. Maybe Im the only one to

experience this, but either way I should have complained to the company to see if they actually back

OB stands behind their products and will warranty it. Call them and explain what happened. I have a white outer silicone and it started to discolor on me-I called them and they sent me a full replacement of the whole case, not just the silicone outer. Overall the process took about 2wks.
    papadonna likes this.
    01-24-2012 04:17 PM

Yes call Otterbox. I had the screen cover on my Defender fall off. I called them and they replaced it. They had me take pictures of the damage with my name, date, and a piece of paper next to it. They now require that due to false warranty claims. I ordered replacement Otterbox last Wednesday and got it via Fedex yesterday.
    papadonna likes this.
    01-24-2012 04:22 PM
    OB stands behind their products and will warranty it. Call them and explain what happened. I have a white outer silicone and it started to discolor on me-I called them and they sent me a full replacement of the whole case, not just the silicone outer. Overall the process took about 2wks.
    Same here Pink. Only I had written them just for advice on what products would be safe to clean it. Lol an they emailed me back immediately. Saying sorry and that they're sending me a new one. I would definitely email the about the defender. Without a doubt they'll send you a replacement.
    papadonna likes this.
    01-25-2012 06:38 AM

Get a LifeProof buddy! You'll never have a warranty claim cause they don't fail.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.
    01-25-2012 06:44 AM
    Get a LifeProof buddy! You'll never have a warranty claim cause they don't fail.

Magically beamed through the internut on my LifeProof'd iPhone using Tapatalk.
    With the money I've spent between the two cases, the LifeProof case I saw the other day would have been a good fit. Its was about $80. They are expensive, but Im sure they are worth!

I am going to email them and see what they say. I had the grey and white defender and a new one would be great!

*****You guys were right!!!....They are sending me a new one within 2-4 weeks. No hassle, just like that All I had to do was call customer service!!! Gotta love it****************
    Last edited by Papadonna; 01-26-2012 at 10:43 AM.
    01-26-2012 10:34 AM
    Today, I'm using Appe OEM green bumper. Looks awesome on white iPhone.
    01-26-2012 10:38 AM
    Today I'm still rockin my speck fitted valentine mega plaid/mulberry black case. My new speck fitted in diamond fog Purple came today so I will be switching to that one tomorrow
    01-26-2012 05:11 PM
    White Speck CS with red trim....to match my valentine WPs of course May be try the Teal Commuter I just got. Really like the colors of the light and darker teal. Just haven't tried it yet on the white. BUT...........EVERYTHING looks great on a white iphone!
    01-27-2012 03:52 AM
    I am using SGP Linear mini series case love it
    My better half just a white iPhone 4 yesterday and hit me up for a case. You like the Linear series?
    She was looking at the Color/Meteor versions....
    01-27-2012 11:43 AM
    Black mophie juice pack air. I really like the contrast.
    01-27-2012 12:07 PM
    I started off my day with the Speck fitted diamond fog purple, and then switched to the Incase metallic purple slider case. LOVE it--i got a metallic pink one too
    01-27-2012 05:59 PM
    White bumper. I don't like the feel of the phone without it. Closest i go to naked. Zagg all around.
    01-27-2012 09:11 PM
    Line green bumper, love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-27-2012 10:07 PM
    white and black otterbox commuter series, with an Seidio Active holster
    01-28-2012 02:01 PM
    Today I'm rocking a white juice pack air. I'm going to the NHL all star skills competition and so want to be prepared for pictures etc.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    01-28-2012 02:16 PM
    todays wardrobe case of choice is the Incase metallic pink slider !!
    01-28-2012 04:40 PM
    still rockin my white lifeproof, maybe I'll change to purple for awhile.
    01-28-2012 04:57 PM
    I use the Rebel Touch in white from SwitchEasy. It's the only case I've ever used on my iPhones, since the iPhone 3. I like the look and feel of it, and the protection is great. I've even ran over the phone with my car, and the case held up lol (i wasn't testing the case's durability, long story short, I got too messed up, put the phone in my del taco bag, and left the bag on the side of the road, and ended up running it over)
    01-28-2012 05:54 PM
    The Apple Store sells this case in Black/Clear, but their site calls it Belkin Grip Candy. However, the package actually says "Essential 050" and is available in several colors (Apple only sells two). I picked up the Blue/White from Best Buy yesterday and really like it on the white iPhone.

Click to view quoted image

Because of these pics, bought this case at Best Buy for wife tonight
    ThePinkChameleon and hunoosh like this.
    01-28-2012 11:40 PM
    Because of these pics, bought this case at Best Buy for wife tonight
    +1, the blue/white Belkin case does look great on the white iPhone-when I checked my BB'sthey were out of this color combo. I'd also like to grab this one as well.

Great pix jd78
    01-29-2012 08:47 AM
331 ... 678910 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD