I'm using a SGP Linear EX Color Series (Infinity White) bumper, Power Support clear screen protector (front), and Phantom Skinz matte film (back).
    01-16-2012 12:35 PM
    case mate barely there in glossy white... it looks so sleek!
    01-16-2012 05:09 PM
    Bought the white speck candyshell on release day...took it off 2 days later and switche to a clear tpu thin gel skin left that on for almost 3 months but just slipped back on my. Candyshell think I'm gonna just leave this on it protects just as good as otterbox but doesn't add as much bulk...
    hunoosh likes this.
    01-16-2012 10:06 PM
    Having fun with iskin aura, and bookbook.
    01-16-2012 11:14 PM
    I'm using a SGP Linear EX Color Series (Infinity White) bumper, Power Support clear screen protector (front), and Phantom Skinz matte film (back).
    Omg that makes me want a white one! Pretty!
    01-16-2012 11:36 PM
    Bought the white speck candyshell on release day...took it off 2 days later and switche to a clear tpu thin gel skin left that on for almost 3 months but just slipped back on my. Candyshell think I'm gonna just leave this on it protects just as good as otterbox but doesn't add as much bulk...
    Has the case yellowed or browned? I want a white but I'm afraid of it discoloring
    01-17-2012 09:01 AM
    I have a white candyshell and I use it a LOT and it hasn't discolored at all. They have a one year warranty on them so I am sure if it did discolor they would replace it.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-17-2012 01:46 PM
    No case on mine. I have a nice New York Islanders skin on it from SkinIt. Looks cool with the ice-looking white phone.
    01-17-2012 05:45 PM
    I have a white candyshell and I use it a LOT and it hasn't discolored at all. They have a one year warranty on them so I am sure if it did discolor they would replace it.
    I just ordered the raspberry truffle white . Yay! So over this stupid otterbox defender! Less than a month with it. What a waste of 50 bucks
    01-17-2012 07:46 PM
    I just ordered the raspberry truffle white . Yay! So over this stupid otterbox defender! Less than a month with it. What a waste of 50 bucks
    the rasp truff white is one of the white cs's i have.....it looks really poretty on the white iphone i'm sure you'll enjoy it indeed !!

btw, i love the ob defenders also, but just to LYK, if in the future you decide you want to go back to a defender, shop on amazon.com--they have defenders cheaper
    01-17-2012 07:58 PM
    hey, this post looks familiar, lol. great minds.......

(i didn't see you posted this earlier today when i responded to the other one in the accessories section)
    01-17-2012 08:00 PM
    I'm going to keep it but I'm not a huge fan of it. Idk maybe in just bored
    01-17-2012 08:07 PM
    the rasp truff white is one of the white cs's i have.....it looks really poretty on the white iphone i'm sure you'll enjoy it indeed !!

btw, i love the ob defenders also, but just to LYK, if in the future you decide you want to go back to a defender, shop on amazon.com--they have defenders cheaper
    Have to agree on Amazon. Much cheaper. Get all my cases there. And also have the resp truff CS. Love it as well. You may feel like you're sick of the defender. But you just may end switching back to it out of boredom. Lol. I said the same about the commuter. It's bulkiest case I have and I was getting sick of it but I put it on today. Was getting bored. I'm waitin for my red and black silcrylic tomorrow. When I was a teen black red and white were my signature colors. Lol. Thought I'd reminisce. I love having all these cases to switch off with. It's lots of fun.
    01-17-2012 08:19 PM
    I'm hoping the candyshell will help switch it up and make me love my otterbox again. I need options I think . And with 4 little kids I need PROTECTION too .
    01-17-2012 08:33 PM
    I'm going to keep it but I'm not a huge fan of it. Idk maybe in just bored
    oh trust me, you can use that 'bored' excuse, lol, but most of us know---its just LOTS of fun to 'dress' up the iphone with different style cases, colors, etc.

come visit us here where we talk about our cases we have and/or order
    http://forums.imore.com/iphone-acces...one-4s-37.html

Have to agree on Amazon. Much cheaper. Get all my cases there. And also have the resp truff CS. Love it as well. You may feel like you're sick of the defender. But you just may end switching back to it out of boredom. Lol. I said the same about the commuter. It's bulkiest case I have and I was getting sick of it but I put it on today. Was getting bored. I'm waitin for my red and black silcrylic tomorrow. When I was a teen black red and white were my signature colors. Lol. Thought I'd reminisce. I love having all these cases to switch off with. It's lots of fun.
    its BEYOND fun to change out cases on the iphone !!
    01-17-2012 08:33 PM
    I dont like spending money on a ton of cases because I get a new phone every year and it looks like the iPhone 5 is going to have a new body style rendering these cases useless.
    01-17-2012 08:34 PM
    The Apple Store sells this case in Black/Clear, but their site calls it Belkin Grip Candy. However, the package actually says "Essential 050" and is available in several colors (Apple only sells two). I picked up the Blue/White from Best Buy yesterday and really like it on the white iPhone.

ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    01-21-2012 10:04 AM
    jd78 that looks amazing on the white. I wish there were more colors with te white edge!! That's my favorite look! I'd buy one in every color. Lol.
    01-21-2012 10:42 AM
    I bought a body glove case today at Walmart. I like the feel. It's a lot like the speck CS. Except cheaper feel to it for sure. Thinner. It's white and gray. Anyone else have that OCD issue where the white on the case has to be the same exact as the white iPhone? I didn't notice it with my white CSs however the body glove is definitely whiter and I'm not sure I like that. But I was also thinking maybe if it got dull or something over time it may end up matching the iPhone white. Lol. I'm keeping it. But it's 50/50 for that one.
    01-21-2012 11:40 PM
    01-21-2012 11:46 PM
    I'm using a Casemate with a rubberized charcoal grip running along the edge. The case is great, but I'm really considering leaving chance to AppleCare and just putting an invisible shield on, because a kit this sexy is just begging to go naked.
    01-22-2012 12:58 AM
    Right now I'm sporting a white Candyshell Flip. Best case ever in my opinion and I have a lot of cases.
    01-22-2012 02:07 AM
    Right now I'm using an Otterbox Defender in grey and pink. Love it but I change cases a lot. Not sure what I'm going to use next.
    01-22-2012 02:17 AM
    Using a white LifeProof 2nd Gen case. Sometimes switching it out for the Oakley Cylinder Block case. Both really nice cases IMO
    01-23-2012 06:41 AM
    I'm sticking with my white 2nd gen lifeproof till I die.
    01-23-2012 05:25 PM
331 ... 56789 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD