For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
brave girl!!!

did you take the screen protector off too??

:eek: omg heather !! Really ?!?!? Wow, you are brave, lol. I know I'm not daring enough to do that:eek:

Yeah, I took the screen protector off too. Totally bare! :eek:

I love how it feels without a case. Just so sleek. I've been really careful and I keep a case in my purse, just in case I need one. But I definitely need to get one I like and stick with it. Haha.

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
i saw this lady at the mall this weekend,,,with about 3 kids all under the age of 6...running around and pushing a stroller with twins i believe...the stroller was FILLED with bags and kids toys...and she was holding her iphone BARE...I cringed...but was a little envious of her ability to do that !!!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I took the screen protector off too. Totally bare! :eek:

I love how it feels without a case. Just so sleek. I've been really careful and I keep a case in my purse, just in case I need one. But I definitely need to get one I like and stick with it. Haha.

O. M. G. Is all I can say, lol. I am sooo jealous of you right now:eek: I know myself, I just don't trust myself to have my phone totally naked, but yes, the beauty of the phone itself is just awesome.....:D
i saw this lady at the mall this weekend,,,with about 3 kids all under the age of 6...running around and pushing a stroller with twins i believe...the stroller was FILLED with bags and kids toys...and she was holding her iphone BARE...I cringed...but was a little envious of her ability to do that !!!

:eek::eek: now that's something I'd NEVER do.

CordellMercado

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
Cordell Mercado

I did that but after restore it, iTunes shows that it can not be possible for error 3194 and now I cant use my iphone :S? please help me!! My firmware was 4.3.5 and I jailbreak it with 4.3.4

All the firmware 4.3.5 that I downloaded redsn0w shows ?unable to recognized?.

MrTurner90

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
The day has come!!! I said a few days back I was working in a case and it is now complete!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. Pictures taken with my wife's not as impressive iPhone.

NateStone85

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I switch between the OtterBox defender series, the MagPul field case, and a couple other cheap slide/snap on's from Amazon, depending on what I'm going to be doing that day. Generally though, it's in one of the name brand cases though.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Defender, but I saw that fully ruggedized case in the TiPB store and I think I want that one. It covers up the Apple logo on the back. Not trying to get my phone noticed by any iPhone thieves. They've been robbing people for their iPhones here in Atlanta. Some of them just run up and grab iPhones out of people's hands while they are talking on them.

garrett

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
im not a fan of big bulky cases that take away from the slim form factor of the phone so im just using a ZAGG invisible shield on the front and back with a simple aluminum bumper that doesnt cover any of the glass at all while still provides some lay on face protection.

sword.jpg

sword2.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2