Yes but I dont have one. So i cant test it myself
    12-12-2011 09:53 PM
    Today we are wearing the white/pink CandyShell flip. I like the white with just a lil color. Not too much bulk. I prefer less to cover up the beauty of the white but also need just a little protection too. I am waiting for Speck to come back up with the See Thru case for the ip4s. It's been "out of stock" for a while now. But that's probably going to be my next adventure. Maybe another color Speck while I wait. I like the orange.
    Good to know about the Apple being covered on the Defender. I never really checked out my daughters close enough. I have a front and back cover on mines from day one while I waited on a case. Don't think I could ever go totally naked without even clear covers. The iphone scratches up way too easy. Even from just placing it down on a table etc.
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    12-13-2011 06:33 AM
    I use an inCase slider from Best Buy with a Zagg screen protector. The case is white and about as slim as they come. I like this setup because it still looks like a white iPhone with good protection from scratches and nicks. However one good drop on pavement and I imagine I'll be buying a new case.
    12-13-2011 08:35 AM
    Well since I can't post pics I have to describe my case. I have the Apple iPhone bumper in white with the green trim. I also have a front and back screen protector that's made like a zagg. I have been debating on taking the case off and running naked.
    12-13-2011 08:51 AM
    Well since I can't post pics I have to describe my case. I have the Apple iPhone bumper in white with the green trim. I also have a front and back screen protector that's made like a zagg. I have been debating on taking the case off and running naked.
    I was debating on the bumpers myself and like how they still show alot of the iphone and even considered running it naked but after some thinking and the way I am with phones having more protection is best for me at least!!!
    12-13-2011 11:38 AM
    For those using Lifeproof cases, have you tried dipping the phone in water with the case on? If you did, how was it?

I'm going to tons of pool parties this December and January, so I was thinking of rocking the case whenever I go to those parties. As long as the phone doesn't get damaged when using it with the case while underwater, it would be pretty nifty!
    My Wife let our 2 year old watch netflix eating a cnady cane, and I had to 'bath' my phone in warm water and dawn to clean it up..not quite fully submerged. LifeProof actually has you test the case for an hour or two without the phone to ensure it is water sealed (if you follow the instructions); and they caution that the case isn't water proof for ver deep (2 meters I think). I would suggest the case for any function near water, just don't take it into the water to any real depth.
    12-13-2011 01:05 PM
    Going to buy the white iPhone 4s tomorrow. Plan on getting the black bumper case with it, I like how the white looks with the black bumper.
    12-13-2011 01:36 PM
    Going to buy the white iPhone 4s tomorrow. Plan on getting the black bumper case with it, I like how the white looks with the black bumper.
    ive had that look before.
    it looks nice but it just feels weird ont having the sides protected.
    12-13-2011 06:29 PM
    Sooo...I decided to change my look today
    Had to do a little Xmas shopping at best buy so while I was there I decided to pick up the OB defender--it wasn't the white/pink I've been searching for, but rather the gray/dk pink. I fig'd eh, if I don't like it I can just return it. Got home put it on, and I actually like the color of it so I'll be sportin this for a few days till I get bored and switch covers again lol.

Overall the cover has very good coverage, I like how the case itself is "grippy" and even though it has a protective clear cover for the screen built into it, there is no loss of touch screen functionality, plus I didn't bother to remove the clear screen cover VzW put on for me, and it works fine.
    Last edited by Pink; 12-13-2011 at 07:14 PM.
    12-13-2011 07:12 PM
    I have to agree totally. lol
    +1 on that one
    That thing is FUGLY!

---
    I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.688887,-74.106463
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk on iOS 5.0
    12-13-2011 07:51 PM
    +1 on that one
    That thing is FUGLY!

---
    I am here: Google Maps
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk on iOS 5.0
    oh you too !! Sheesh, lol, it's not fugly !! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    12-13-2011 07:56 PM
    Trident Aegis case for me. Makes the phone easier to handle, is aesthetically pleasing, you can get different skins for cheap, has dust covers for the speaker and mic, and is one of the few low-bulk cases that actually has protective value.
    12-13-2011 08:42 PM
    oh you too !! Sheesh, lol, it's not fugly !! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
    LOL....You have a point there!
    12-13-2011 08:49 PM
    right at this very moment, the pink and bright torquoise speck case
    12-13-2011 08:53 PM
    right at this very moment, the pink and bright torquoise speck case
    Girls and Pink!!! lol
    12-13-2011 08:58 PM
    Sooo...I decided to change my look today
    Had to do a little Xmas shopping at best buy so while I was there I decided to pick up the OB defender--it wasn't the white/pink I've been searching for, but rather the gray/dk pink. I fig'd eh, if I don't like it I can just return it. Got home put it on, and I actually like the color of it so I'll be sportin this for a few days till I get bored and switch covers again lol.

Overall the cover has very good coverage, I like how the case itself is "grippy" and even though it has a protective clear cover for the screen built into it, there is no loss of touch screen functionality, plus I didn't bother to remove the clear screen cover VzW put on for me, and it works fine.
    I have this one. I removed the screen protector, though. It worked but it made the retina display not look as nice to me, and I just put a BSE protector on the phone itself to protect it.
    12-13-2011 09:55 PM
    i have an element case.i love it
    12-13-2011 10:42 PM
    Currently Black Speck Pixel HD case. I think the black on white looks good.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
    12-13-2011 11:52 PM
    I've got a pink iSkin and I love it.
    who makes it and does it get linty? Is it that PCU or soft?
    12-14-2011 01:53 AM
    12-14-2011 01:57 AM
    iSkin claro: Best Clear Case for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S

I want this but gee.....$34 is kinda steep for a plastic case! But I will probably be suckered in since the Speck See seems to never be available! I hate to cover the white iphone up. Anyone else have this case of a clear case that is NOT that hard plasticy type that would probably just pop right off when dropped?
    12-14-2011 02:08 AM
    My Wife let our 2 year old watch netflix eating a cnady cane, and I had to 'bath' my phone in warm water and dawn to clean it up..not quite fully submerged. LifeProof actually has you test the case for an hour or two without the phone to ensure it is water sealed (if you follow the instructions); and they caution that the case isn't water proof for ver deep (2 meters I think). I would suggest the case for any function near water, just don't take it into the water to any real depth.
    Their commercials show some people diving with it though.. Which is plenty weird, haha!

But thanks though. I believe that would be fine. I'll try to get one soon.
    12-14-2011 06:25 PM
    Right now I am using a white Griffin Backless Reveal (or a fake since i got it on ebay and it wasn't listed as a Griffin). I really, really, really like this bumper. It's simple but does the job. It's a squishy TPU bumper, which I like. I am not a fan of the hard bumpers. I also have a glittery pink wrap on the phone (which I had a lot of trouble with because it would not peel off the backing it came on :/) Anyway, I got it to work.

I also have a Lucky Labs white carbon backing which I had the larger cut out made for the camera. I think the backing is super nice and looks great with the bumper.

12-14-2011 10:39 PM
    Speck CandyShell for iPhone 4S - Apple Store
    12-14-2011 11:11 PM
    Case mate monsta case.
    12-15-2011 12:05 AM
331 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD