I have a few. Yet to find a case I'm in love with.

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    12-11-2011 10:05 PM
    I'm loving my pong research case. Great build quality, and it protects me from radiation.
    12-11-2011 11:29 PM
    loving my speck fitted burton fabric case.
    12-11-2011 11:44 PM
    Had on my black iphone 4:
    Belkin (Smoked)
    FRYS.com | Belkin

Bought:
    Incipio Silicrylic (Black)
    Walmart.com: Incipio SILICRYLIC for iPhone 4, All Black: Cell Phones

Debating on:
    Incipio Silicrylic (Light Gray and Dark Gray)
    Walmart.com: Incipio SILICRYLIC for iPhone 4, Dark Gray and Light Gray: Cell Phones

I like the Incipio because its a dual layer protector and its still very thin! I was debating on the gray but I opt to go with the black as its just enough white showing and looks actually pretty cool. I think the gray is a little to busy! Ill take some pictures of it later!

The belkin is cheap and protectors enough but wanted something a little different plus I can switch between the two if I wanted to. I was hoping to find a good case that had a circle cut out on the back for the apple logo but couldnt find anything that I liked and thin and not to bulky!
    12-12-2011 12:41 AM
    Rolling naked. To good to be covered up. Now the antennae is fixed, no reason to have a case.
    12-12-2011 12:43 AM
    I was using a Incase slider case but my phone slipped out of my at work and dropped on a metal stool cracking my case. The case didn't survive but it protected my phone from serious damage. I'm waiting on my otterbox reflex case.
    12-12-2011 01:53 AM
    I'm walkin' around with a lifeproof case. Pretty good case so far. I dropped my phone once with the phone in the casing. With a two foot drop onto concrete, I almost crapped my pants. Slight scratch to the casing but nothing major. First thing I checked was the screen. No cracks, no nothing. Whew! Checked the call quality, clear as usual. Then checked my camera, works like a charm. Good thing for the case or else I would have a freak attack.
    12-12-2011 02:55 AM
    My 4s is the first smart phone ive owned. I am the stereo-typical clutzy general contracting guy. I went with a defender, Pros are that ive dropped the phone several times with ZERO damage incurred. Also I have to be able to use the phone in the rain. I'm 41 and never owned an umbrella. I've never melted and i sure don't expect my phone to.

Cons are that it is not dust/dirt proof. I generally have to remove my phone and wipe it down everyday. Also I'm not a fan of the apple label cut out.
    12-12-2011 05:29 AM
    My 4s is the first smart phone ive owned. I am the stereo-typical clutzy general contracting guy. I went with a defender, Pros are that ive dropped the phone several times with ZERO damage incurred. Also I have to be able to use the phone in the rain. I'm 41 and never owned an umbrella. I've never melted and i sure don't expect my phone to.

Cons are that it is not dust/dirt proof. I generally have to remove my phone and wipe it down everyday. Also I'm not a fan of the apple label cut out.
    Ballistic hc would work better for you, for work that's what I use and it's very dust/drop proof.
    12-12-2011 06:46 AM
    Using Incase Snap case - clear for mine. It doesn't add much bulk to it, plus you can still see the back side of it.
    12-12-2011 06:52 AM

Ballistic hc would work better for you, for work that's what I use and it's very dust/drop proof.
    OR even if you wanted to keep the defender case, another member here, 'Hunoosh" , suggested to me to put a clear screen protector on the back so the opening isnt exposed 'directly' to the apple

i was considering OB defender also, but i didnt for the reason of the opening in the back, untill Hunoosh suggested that option to me
    hunoosh likes this.
    12-12-2011 08:39 AM
    OR even if you wanted to keep the defender case, another member here, 'Hunoosh" , suggested to me to put a clear screen protector on the back so the opening isnt exposed 'directly' to the apple

i was considering OB defender also, but i didnt for the reason of the opening in the back, untill Hunoosh suggested that option to me
    It's not really an opening, it has it's own clear plastic protector on it so it's not really exposed to anything.
    12-12-2011 08:41 AM
    It's not really an opening, it has it's own clear plastic protector on it so it's not really exposed to anything.
    hmmm....really? ok, i've never really checked one out, but i'm just going by what people are saying that have it. It appears to be open though.
    12-12-2011 08:48 AM
    Yep, commuter is open..defender is protected. I've had a few different ones. Lol
    12-12-2011 08:50 AM
    Yep, commuter is open..defender is protected. I've had a few different ones. Lol
    ok, cool. good to know.

as for "having a few different ones" (cases) i think we all have that addiction !! LOL
    12-12-2011 08:52 AM
    ok, cool. good to know.

as for "having a few different ones" (cases) i think we all have that addiction !! LOL
    definitely!

verizon shell/holster
    otterbox defender for iPhone 4 (red, blue, & black)
    otterbox defender for 4s (green & camo)
    ballistic hc (red one & gray one)
    seidio rugged combo
    speck fitted camo case
    moshi iglaze
    ifrogz original
    incipio step
    otterbox commuter

& a few others that I tried but didn't keep....so that's at least 14 cases that i've had over the past 10 months since I first got an iPhone

right now, the only ones I have are:

otterbox for 4s (camo)
    ballistic hc (gray)
    seidio rugged combo
    verizon shell/holster
    moshi iglaze
    incipio step

so I've cut my collection by more than half! LOL
    12-12-2011 09:04 AM
    Currently I'm using the Speck Candyshell in pink and white. It looks nice!
    hunoosh likes this.
    12-12-2011 10:02 AM
    Currently I'm using the Speck Candyshell in pink and white. It looks nice!
    i have that one too....its looks super sweet against the white iphone. the only thing that i worry about with it when i use it, is how slick the case actually is !!
    12-12-2011 11:28 AM
    definitely!

verizon shell/holster
    otterbox defender for iPhone 4 (red, blue, & black)
    otterbox defender for 4s (green & camo)
    ballistic hc (red one & gray one)
    seidio rugged combo
    speck fitted camo case
    moshi iglaze
    ifrogz original
    incipio step
    otterbox commuter

& a few others that I tried but didn't keep....so that's at least 14 cases that i've had over the past 10 months since I first got an iPhone

right now, the only ones I have are:

otterbox for 4s (camo)
    ballistic hc (gray)
    seidio rugged combo
    verizon shell/holster
    moshi iglaze
    incipio step

so I've cut my collection by more than half! LOL
    I currently have 5 cases, with another one on my Xmas list PLUS i'm eyeing up the OB defender in pink/white too !! lol.
    12-12-2011 11:30 AM
    I use zagg and run naked mostly cuz I can't dock into my ihome alarm clock with a case on
    12-12-2011 12:50 PM
    I'm rockin a white LifeProof case. I love it.
    How's it keep it's color?

Lifeproof Case, black. I debated heavily on getting a white one, but feared it'd get smudged/dirty and lose the prestine whiteness that makes the iPhone so pretty. I got the black and other than the USB port hatch being to small for anything other than the Apple 30-pin the fact that my beautiful phone is hidden is my biggest gripe. I actually have had email communication with LifeProof about a clear case so I could show off and still protect my case (some of their videos show a clear prototype). Alas, they have no plans of releasing a clear case at this time
    12-12-2011 01:08 PM
    I saw this and it looks pretty cool + it has an extended battery built into it. Its pretty slim compared to others I have seen. Anyone have any experience with this. The pricing is pretty steep and not sure if its aluminum or plastic. The brushed silver with a white iphone looks pretty good!

PhoneSuit Elite Battery Case for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
    12-12-2011 01:26 PM
    I have the speck pixelskin HD in soot! aka its like a grey color!
    12-12-2011 04:30 PM
    For those using Lifeproof cases, have you tried dipping the phone in water with the case on? If you did, how was it?

I'm going to tons of pool parties this December and January, so I was thinking of rocking the case whenever I go to those parties. As long as the phone doesn't get damaged when using it with the case while underwater, it would be pretty nifty!
    Last edited by iWaks; 12-12-2011 at 05:30 PM.
    12-12-2011 05:27 PM
    For those using Lifeproof cases, have you tried dipping the phone in water with the case on? If you did, how was it?

I'm going to tons of pool parties this December and January, so I was thinking of rocking the case whenever I go to those parties. As long as the phone doesn't get damaged when using it with the case while underwater, it would be pretty nifty!
    I haven't had one but they strongly suggest testing the case under water before putting your phone in it.
    12-12-2011 07:49 PM
331 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD