Very nice leather case... where did you get this?
    07-25-2012 10:51 PM
    In honor of the 2012 Olympics starting last night, I had to put on my USA speck cs case GO USA!

07-28-2012 08:55 AM
    Monday was my pink HK bumper, Tues was the speck fit sleeve(phone naked) and today is my pink & black bumper

08-08-2012 08:32 PM
    My Skinguardz zebra skin came today. For anyone interested i got it on Amazon for $4.25(?) plus $2.95 s/h. The skin is really good quality - its comparable to SkinIt skins, but at a more reasonable price. It was pretty easy to apply - lining it up was a little easier because of the Apple logo cut out, which i think adds a nice touch I only applied the back skin (right over my clear screen protector) because i didnt want to apply the front skin over my PowerSupport HD anti-glare SP. So i tried on a few of my bumpers with it, and I think i really like the plain pink bumper the best even though i will change out colors on occassion as well. Along with the skin was a code for a matching wp, which i also set up. NOW i'm just waiting on my zebra home button stickers to come to complete the look!!
    heres the ss of the wp:

and the skin with a few of my bumpers & 1 without:

OK, changed my mind & decided to install the front skin too (right over my HD screen prot.)

Last edited by Pink; 08-11-2012 at 04:06 PM.
    08-11-2012 02:55 PM
    Too cute Pink!! Love the zebra and pink!
    ThePinkChameleon likes this.
    08-11-2012 07:12 PM
    Too cute Pink!! Love the zebra and pink!
    Tyvm Brinda!! I'm really diggin it
    08-11-2012 07:40 PM
331 ... 121314
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD