For all you White iPhone 4s users what type of case you sporting?

fury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, the vibrate switch thing is a little weird. Some people have had problems with that little black nub that latches onto the switch falling out while they were installing the phone into their case. I've never had an issue through about a dozen times I've taken the phone out of & put back into my case.

I forgot to mention that when it is in the case, the vibrate switch is flipped around--you have to pull towards you to put it into silent, and push away from you to take it out of silent.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just what you need :p lol

:poh your some kinda comedian now huh? lol

when ya gonna order yours...hmmmm ??? :p

ps-i've got a cs flip in white/raspberry coming soon--i've decided to return the tigerclaw orange cs, after trying it out on my 4S i wasnt crazy about it (either) unfortunately-so i asked for a case swap instead;) looking forward for that to get here !

One word of warning, Pink...my phone will not fit in my dock with this case. I pretty much charge my phone while it's docked at work and didn't give it a thought. I have 15% battery left and no way to charge (didn't bring the little tool to remove the case...) :eek:

I'm currently looking into a dock extender. ;)

Cleveland....you HUSH up! :p ;)
ok, thx again Brin, i wont need a dock extender - I gave my iHome radio to my daughter--i actually wasnt crazy about it--she gets more use out of it than i did anyway;) so let'er enjoy it:)

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, the vibrate switch thing is a little weird. Some people have had problems with that little black nub that latches onto the switch falling out while they were installing the phone into their case. I've never had an issue through about a dozen times I've taken the phone out of & put back into my case.

I forgot to mention that when it is in the case, the vibrate switch is flipped around--you have to pull towards you to put it into silent, and push away from you to take it out of silent.

fury, funny you should mention that about the LP ! I bought a pink LP on Saturday, and after doing my 1hr water test, i went to put it on my phone, and that little black piece came flying out:eek: I though for sure i broke something just from opening the case to put my phone in--then i realized WHERE that piece flew out of--the toggle for the vibe/ringer switch. Put it back in and all was well. it mustve come lose in the shipping process to BestBuy.

mrtoweleeeie

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
I wished I picked up the Pearl White DUO one from XTRUCASE and do the Skin combo, like this below...
(Rodger - i took the pics from you, i hope you didn't mind! but proves to you how much i like this combination) looks very "customizable"

It'll match my sneakers and clothing!!

2905426_orig.jpg

6110857_orig.jpg

9291408_orig.jpg

6536699_orig.jpg

7020526_orig.jpg

Last edited:

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I:)'ve been rockin my pink LP for the past week now. I also went out today to Best Buy and grabbed the LP in white/gray--I'll probably change colors in a couple of weeks. Next color to get will be the purple one--my daughter wants to use it in the summer time. I'm hoping I can convince her to use it all the time instead lol.

(ps-really enjoying using it too:) )

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Naked most of the time, I have to show off that sexy design, but if I do need some case protection I go with the griffin reveal I believe it's called, white version, to show off my kogadget light mod

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
You really dropping 80 bucks a case? LP right? LOL

:)yes, and I have no problem doing so seeing the protection the LP offers for my 4S. I had my phone in the shower the other day listening to music-it got suds & water all over-I washed it off under the water, dried it and was fine. Also, when I went out the other day it was pouring & I had my phone in my hand-it got wet. NBD, dried it off and drove away. I can't wait to get the purple one too.

I know the LP isn't for everyone and I understand that, but I'm glad I've finally found a case that I'm truly happy with and feel well protected with.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm going between my iPhone and a new BB I picked up so I'm back to a Casemate barely there so I can easily access my sim card.

Don't worry. I'm not leaving apple. Just something to mess with.

Sent from my brain using Tapatalk

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
:)yes, and I have no problem doing so seeing the protection the LP offers for my 4S. I had my phone in the shower the other day listening to music-it got suds & water all over-I washed it off under the water, dried it and was fine. Also, when I went out the other day it was pouring & I had my phone in my hand-it got wet. NBD, dried it off and drove away. I can't wait to get the purple one too.

I know the LP isn't for everyone and I understand that, but I'm glad I've finally found a case that I'm truly happy with and feel well protected with.

I'm happy with the Commuter. :cool:

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
BB 9900 Really?? lol

Yep really. I have never stopped liking BB - I just wanted them to catch up. It's light years from my old BB but its no iPhone. That said, it's a really nice phone with the best keyboard I've ever used. It's my "bored with my iPhone" phone for those days when you want to switch it up.

anon(73368)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Yep really. I have never stopped liking BB - I just wanted them to catch up. It's light years from my old BB but its no iPhone. That said, it's a really nice phone with the best keyboard I've ever used. It's my "bored with my iPhone" phone for those days when you want to switch it up.

I hear ya I've had the 9900 like 5 times but can never go with it as a every day device. It's a nice device but no Iphone.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I loved mine but I didn't like the call quality issues with being able to hear/everyone hear me - it was weird lol

well, this is my second time around with the 2 LP's I have. The first one I had in dec right before Xmas and I had prob's with hearing my ph ringing & then hearing my calls as well also. I think LP must've improved them since because these 2 I bought, one on 2/10 an the other on 2/18, and yes the rings aren't loud but it is ALOT better than the first one I tried back in dec. call quality is good too, no issues with hearing the other person & no one has complained about not being able to hear me:) TG, because I've really grown accustomed to my LP's now;):)

Maybe give it another shot. ??

Sent from iPinkks 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen