Giveaway: TAB Rests make using your tablet more comfortable - Enter to win 1 of 10!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michelle Haag

Staff member
Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
TAB_Rest.jpg
No matter what kind of tablet you use, holding it for an extended period of time while playing games, reading, watching movies, or web browsing will make your arms tired. And typing out long emails can prove difficult if you're using one hand to hold the tablet and typing with the other, but laying the tablet down flat on your lap or table isn't much better.

Enter TAB Rests. Designed to work with any tablet, this simple foam base provides wrist support and holds your tablet at an angle ideal for typing, reading, gaming, and more! You can use TAB Rests on your lap or a table/desk, and it's great for kids and adults alike. They aren't super bulky, so you can easily pack one in a bag for travel or stow one in the car for the kids on those long road trips. I like that if you have a case on your tablet, you don't have to remove it to use the TAB Rest, they can work together! You can pick up a TAB Rest for just $14.95 (plus s&h), and at that price why not get one to keep and one to give away as a gift?

We have 10 TAB Rests to give away this weekend, courtesy of newPCgadgets. To enter, leave a comment in the below letting us know how you plan to use a TAB Rest if you win, or if you plan to give it as a gift let us know who in your life can benefit from having one of these in their life. We're keeping this one short and sweet, so you'll want to get your entries in by Sunday. One entry per person please!

Last edited:

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I would give the TAB rest to my mother for her tablet. She is always complaining about trying to hold it up at the right angle etc. It would be perfect for her to use with it. :)

May 29, 2010
Visit site
Giveaway for a Friend!

My friend just turned 21 last month and her parent's blessed her with an iPad 2 (I say blessed, simply because it was gift from the Apple God's and I am quite jealous). I would love to give this to her to simply alleviate some of those "pains" that comes with intensive studying. She uses her iPad mainly for school (nursing) and I think that this would just be one less thing she had to worry about for her studies. Just my sentiments. Hope that I win so I can surprise her with this!

Bondman

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to use this rest for my wife & I. We'd use it with our Kindle now and our iPad 3 next year. ;-)

Thanks, TiPb & newPCgadgets, for the giveaway! :)

mistabritt

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Just bought my 1st ever iPad yesterday. 16GB iPad 2 (Black Version) - would love to start accessorizing my investment. I am in love with this thing. Played with my cousin's iPad 2 while on vacation this past week and fell in love with it and immediately went and purchased one right after I returned from my trip. I've owned iPod's in the past and also currently have a Mac computer (2010 Mac Mini) so I'm into Apple products and would love to protect my investment. By the way, love the site and all of the helpful info.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh