Best Case Scenario

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Big fan of ElementCases. I just got the ION 4 case and love it. Really good protection on the phone and looks great. No complaints on this case.

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Big fan of ElementCases. I just got the ION 4 case and love it. Really good protection on the phone and looks great. No complaints on this case.

Thanks JJcas15 - I'm entered in the Tipb contest to win the Element case - COMP Epiphany I think. Sharp looking case. I think I like the Khaki ION 4. Which one did you get ?

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Thanks JJcas15 - I'm entered in the Tipb contest to win the Element case - COMP Epiphany I think. Sharp looking case. I think I like the Khaki ION 4. Which one did you get ?

I have the black iPhone 4s, so went with the black case with the black carbon backing... Looks so sexy!! lol. Good luck on that contest!!

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
Book Book - fits nice, feels nice, smells nice too !

EDIT: I wanted to mention that my wife bought me this case after seeing me salivate over it online. I should have salivated over an iPad 2 or a Bentley Continental V8 (nice car)!

Last edited:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The one thing Pad & Quill's Little Black Book has over the BookBook is the camera cutout. No camera cutout is a deal breaker for me.

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
The one thing Pad & Quill's Little Black Book has over the BookBook is the camera cutout. No camera cutout is a deal breaker for me.

I gave the lack of a camera cutout some careful consideration since I do like to take pictures.

The Little Black Book reminds me of a display case or even retail packaging. On the other hand, the BookBook with it's aged leather and uneven lines appealed more to my sense of style rather than function and I guess style overruled the need to have quick access to the camera.

By the way Alli, I like your web JAGS and I followed you on Twitter since you are a "collector of interesting people" and I am... well, interesting. Interestingly odd at least.

Last edited:

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I just love mine. :D

My wife saw the BookBook and liked it so much she bought it for me. I think her liking this case is actually pulling her toward getting her own iPhone (and case of her own) which she has stated is "TOO MUCH" phone for her. She likes it simple. She is still using and loving her purple LG Lotus, mostly for text. I try to put my phone in her hands so she can experience it but she is afraid to mess it up.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I gave the lack of a camera cutout some careful consideration since I do like to take pictures.

The Little Black Book reminds me of a display case or even retail packaging. On the other hand, the BookBook with it's aged leather and uneven lines appealed more to my sense of style rather than function and I guess style overruled the need to have quick access to the camera.

By the way Alli, I like your web JAGS and I followed you on Twitter since you are a "collector of interesting people" and I am... well, interesting. Interestingly odd at least.

One more interesting person added to my collection then!

I do like the distressed binding on the BookBook. I wish the Little Black Book had the binding of the BookBook, or the BookBook had the camera cutout and beautiful birch of the Little Black Book. <sigh> Nothing is ever perfect.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site

I bought this and it is kinda cheaply made compared to the book book and it's noticeably bigger. To big for a front pocket. I definitely like the book book much better.

AlanG4s

Dec 5, 2011
Visit site
I bought this and it is kinda cheaply made compared to the book book and it's noticeably bigger. To big for a front pocket. I definitely like the book book much better.

Speaking of the front pocket, I've adjusted my holding place to the back pocket for now, at least as long as it's in the BookBook. The Otterbox Reflex case can go either way. I'm thinking about something like the ION Predator Zero (copper) for front pocket. I can already feel that I'm going to collect iPhone 4S cases like some women collect shoes. One for every occasion. :eek:

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2