Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
element_vapor_comp_epiphany.jpg

The fine folks at Element Case have offered to give away a couple of their super sweet new Vapor Comp Epiphany cases to our very own members of the TiPb Nation. The Vapor Comp Epiphany is the latest in their line of stunning looking, high-end aluminum and poly carbonate iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S bumper cases, and this one does look especially good.

What say we take them up on that giveaway then? All you have to do to win is:

1. Head on over to ElementCase.com
  2. Check out the Vapor Comp Epiphany specs.
  3. Come back here and leave a (1) reply telling us what you like best about the Vapor Comp Epiphany.
  4. Oh, mention what color you want as well!

That's it! We'll pick the winners and Element will ship you your beautiful new iPhone 4S or iPhone 4 case!

Ready, set... Enter now!

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that a lot of their products if not all are made in the USA. I really like that in a company. I'd like it in blue. :cool:

gibhyder

May 9, 2009
Visit site
I really like that there is an Aluminum frame, and that it covers the sides and back of the phone while leaving the front open. Also I like the white case.

hausaufgaga

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Its clear why this is the best case, it offers interchangeable color, its a mix of polycarbonate plastic and aluminum, and it has one of the securest fits out there, if only it wasn't 130 bucks, but thats what TiPB is for, blue is the best by the way ;););)

madcat21

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I like the cases because they fit the style of the Iphone 4S perfectly. Clean, minimal, wonderfully made. Been a fan of element case for awhile now. I like the case in Blue if I win. :).

jpena53

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
The white backing pattern looks very high end. Reminds of a designer designed. I would like it in the blue. Plus the pouch would be awesome to keep it clean.

k_kjong

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I've been wanting an aluminum bumper for a while, and element case has always been one of my favorites. being a student doesnt help me to pay forthe steep proce of the case, though. so i am really hoping i can get a white one for my iphone 4s from tipb!

lawls

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
this case looks like it has great protection but isnt too bulky. its gorgeous as well. i like the blue colour

musicguitartag

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Other than the obvious,(the price!)😳 I love that there are interchangeable back plates. Although there are only two at the moment, I'm sure they will make more which will make you never want to buy a new case again... just the back plate. 😊

bricked

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I like how they use aluminum and crystal clear polycarbonate for that high tech look and feel. The included CNC speed wrench is a plus for when you need the iPhone out of the case. Epiphany Blue color please.

musicguitartag

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Other than the obvious,(the price!)😳 I love that there are interchangeable back plates. Although there are only two at the moment, I'm sure they will make more which will make you never want to buy a new case again... just the back plate. 😊 blue please

btgoodlin

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I like how it is made of brushed aluminum. that makes it sturdy and slick enough so it won't get jammed in my pocket.
I like the white.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods