Giveaway: Element Case Vapor COMP Epiphany for iPhone 4, iPhone 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.

tennenho

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
Ordered a vapor comp and had it shipped to my girlfriend's apartment. She had it in her car when it was broken into. Case, still wrapped, stolen and then recovered. The police have had it now for over a month. They pulled a print off of the case and are keeping it as evidence and I'm out $100. True story.

Oh. I like the white. Thank you.

Iamnotme314

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Clean design

I really enjoy the white case in this contest. Overall, Im impressed with the design aesthetic that vapor comp employs throughout all of their accessories. Nice accent to Apple products!

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Perfect giveaway in my opinion, since I had been looking this exact line of cases. Such a beautiful design that also looks to give some stellar protection. A combo I've been hard pressed to find in most cases. But then when phone is as good looking naked as the iPhone 4/4s is, its hard to find a case that matches it. Oh and I'd have to say I'm a fan of the all white one.

linnea

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Got an iPhone 4s white, but haven't found a case I really like. I like the clean look of it and made in America. It would be perfect in Epiphany Blue. Thank you to TiPb for this contest!

wstarr28

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Cool Bumper Case

I really hate a thick case on my white iPhone.. These cases look just like what I am looking for.. Keeps the style of the phone but still offers protection!.. I really like the blue one!!

c_hack

Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Great small business

I love how Element Case has grown up as a small business in California. It makes very high quality cases. After I bought my first iPhone in October I ordered the Vapor Comp Patriot. Its the best phone case I ever owned. I would love to get the Epiphany for my Mom for christmas - she just got her first iPhone too. White please.

Randon#IM

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
I love how minimal and clean the design is. I currently only have a clear wrap on my 4s. I really like how the white doesn't take away from the natural look of the phone. White would be great! Thanks!

apdreyes

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
Give me that 4s element case, in black or blue

There are many reasons why this case defeats its competition but one of the main reasons why I was so appealed to this case is because of its CNC machined aircraft grade aluminum frame and how well it fits the phone. PLEASE SEND ONE MY WAY IN BLACK OR BLUE!

bjbumgarner

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The Vapor COMP Epiphany case is the Rolls Royce of iPhone cases! I love how well they are built and how they have a very large headphone jack port.

I think a white one would go well with my Black 64 gb 4S.

jhigs

Apr 1, 2010
Visit site
Aluminum cases really look stunning, but the anodizing always throws me off a bit. The powder coated finish on these makes it much nicer looking, especially adding the paint backed clear poly-carb side. Make mine white and get it here before Christmas to go in a stocking, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73