4S Belt Clips for Otterbox commuter

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just got my 4S yesterday. I have the Otterbox commuter case for it but what how
do I get it in a blet clip?

I don't think there is a belt clip for it. I believe there is only a belt clip for the defender. I don't use cases, so I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Engire

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Although everyone above is correct about the commuter there is a way. Case Logic makes a horizontal leather case/holster that works well with it They also make a vertical one as well. I have both and for less than $20 apiece its worth the try. Walmart has both.

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
Yeah. Nothing specifically made for Commuter but you can always use a "holster" type. The leather ones with a "flip-top".

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
My husband uses a horizontal belt case (with flip top cover and swivel clip) with all his phones. We got him a universal case made for the larger phones (Galaxy II or HTC) and his 4S fits in there with his Speck CandyShell and Otterbox cases.

Last edited:

Kristy_Lyn

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Yeah no "otterbox made" belt clip for the commuter, only the defender has the clip made my otterbox, however you maybe able to use a different kind of belt clip :)

solargravity

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Otterbox Commuter Clip Holder Solution

I use this one for my iPhone 4S with the Otterbox Commuter and it works perfectly. I actually had this for my old Evo 4G and I was shocked and so happy it fit. Hope this helps.

Seidio HLIPH4ASC2 Surface Reveal Holster for iPhone 4/4S

Http://j.mp/KOjLBC

SolarGravity
http://www.solargravity.com

Last edited:

chiragaegis

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I think your best options would be to try the seidio active or concert holders. I am not sure that these will work, just merely giving suggestions to try to point your guys in the right direction. I am using the diztronictpu case and it works wonderfully with the seidio surface holster. Go to seidio.com and take a look.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I used the seidio active (which I purchase on amazon.com for cheaper) with the otterbox commuter and it worked fine - just didn't like the commuter and returned it.

mvo

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Commuter Belt Clip

I also have had this problem. I found that the innocase active holster will hold my phone and the commuter case extremely well. Very secure and excellent combo IMHO.:D

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711