Ladies, what designer case are you sporting?

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
Right? I love the style so much though! A place for everything.

Without question! A few of my friends were kind of shocked to see me with a canvas bag, but honestly, the pockets and organization are so awesome! I've purchased so many spendy leather bags with one big cavernous inside, and end up packing them away in the closet... I bought the Classic in navy and I absolutely love it! Thanks for the great tip Alli!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Bags have to be functional. If they look great it's a plus. I keep going to department stores and looking at the beautiful bags and wondering what they were designed for, cause the side pockets are only big enough for a single key, and the inside is - as you said - cavernous.

If I could get this bag in a nice soft lambskin I'd be in heaven!

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I carry Linea Pelle, specifically a Dylan Zip Tote in Scotch. I am awaiting the release of the Dylan Medium in the same leather which should be any day now. I have beaten the crap out of this bag, and aside from dirt, it looks amazing. It's big, and luggagy, but I can get like 10 magazines, including InStyle, in there, all my toiletries, my gigantic freaky big wallet, and my phone and charger in there and I still have room for more junk. Like snacks.

:eek: holy crooow !! You carry a lot of stuff !! I use either my pink velour JC baby fluffy or a coach bag, and it consists of- my patent zippy wallet, glucose tabs, a pack of gum, My meds, house/car keys and my phone. That's it. I used to carry the "kitchen sink" of a bag but as I got older I got tired of carrying a large bag with things for just in case lol. Now I keep it lite traveling. :)

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
:eek: holy crooow !! You carry a lot of stuff !! I use either my pink velour JC baby fluffy or a coach bag, and it consists of- my patent zippy wallet, glucose tabs, a pack of gum, My meds, house/car keys and my phone. That's it. I used to carry the "kitchen sink" of a bag but as I got older I got tired of carrying a large bag with things for just in case lol. Now I keep it lite traveling. :)

I only carry that much for a flight. If its day to day where no travel is necessary I just have my gigantic Tumi wallet (Capra travel wallet), ray bans in a hard case, a pouch with my ring boxes in them so I can put them on at work, my phone, earbuds in a little pouch, and the in the big front pocket a little zippy pouch with like bandaids and neo and spackle and tweezers ad clippers and whatnot. Then a thing of Splenda and Kleenex. And my bus card case is in the front wall pocket. It's square bec my cards are square. It's generally very empty for its size.

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I only carry that much for a flight. If its day to day where no travel is necessary I just have my gigantic Tumi wallet (Capra travel wallet), ray bans in a hard case, a pouch with my ring boxes in them so I can put them on at work, my phone, earbuds in a little pouch, and the in the big front pocket a little zippy pouch with like bandaids and neo and spackle and tweezers ad clippers and whatnot. Then a thing of Splenda and Kleenex. And my bus card case is in the front wall pocket. It's square bec my cards are square. It's generally very empty for its size.

Is that all?! :p ;)

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Lurker Here ...

I bought a Kinies bag from Etsy after reading Alli's review and honestly, if I could find it in a soft leather, it would be my last/perfect bag. :)

I have been lurker for a while now, but felt compelled to thank Alli for tipping me about the Kinies bags. I ordered the fanny pack today and can't wait to get it. It'll be great for walking around the city and at the airport! Thank you so much!:D

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I have been lurker for a while now, but felt compelled to thank Alli for tipping me about the Kinies bags. I ordered the fanny pack today and can't wait to get it. It'll be great for walking around the city and at the airport! Thank you so much!:D

You are entirely welcome! I actually had a colleague tell me this morning that she had been looking at my blog last night and was now really tempted to get that bag for herself. So she came down to my classroom for a closer inspection, and then left to go order one.

The quality is top notch!

3under2

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
You are entirely welcome! I actually had a colleague tell me this morning that she had been looking at my blog last night and was now really tempted to get that bag for herself. So she came down to my classroom for a closer inspection, and then left to go order one.

The quality is top notch!

They emailed me that it'll ship out on Thursday. I'm going to the UK week 12 so I hopefully will get it here in Sweden before I leave. I can tell that I'll be using it so much. I love the other bags too ... Purse freak here ... Lol!
Thanks again Alli :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal