I only carry that much for a flight. If its day to day where no travel is necessary I just have my gigantic Tumi wallet (Capra travel wallet), ray bans in a hard case, a pouch with my ring boxes in them so I can put them on at work, my phone, earbuds in a little pouch, and the in the big front pocket a little zippy pouch with like bandaids and neo and spackle and tweezers ad clippers and whatnot. Then a thing of Splenda and Kleenex. And my bus card case is in the front wall pocket. It's square bec my cards are square. It's generally very empty for its size.
    Is that all?!
    02-26-2012 12:02 PM
    lol that's all. The wallet is a brick tho. lol
    02-26-2012 01:39 PM
    lol that's all...
    wheeew !! good thing, lol !!
    02-26-2012 02:33 PM
    I am strong like bull! I carry it all!
    02-26-2012 02:52 PM
    I bought a Kinies bag from Etsy after reading Alli's review and honestly, if I could find it in a soft leather, it would be my last/perfect bag.
    I have been lurker for a while now, but felt compelled to thank Alli for tipping me about the Kinies bags. I ordered the fanny pack today and can't wait to get it. It'll be great for walking around the city and at the airport! Thank you so much!
    03-06-2012 08:19 AM
    I have been lurker for a while now, but felt compelled to thank Alli for tipping me about the Kinies bags. I ordered the fanny pack today and can't wait to get it. It'll be great for walking around the city and at the airport! Thank you so much!
    You are entirely welcome! I actually had a colleague tell me this morning that she had been looking at my blog last night and was now really tempted to get that bag for herself. So she came down to my classroom for a closer inspection, and then left to go order one.

The quality is top notch!
    03-06-2012 01:57 PM
    You are entirely welcome! I actually had a colleague tell me this morning that she had been looking at my blog last night and was now really tempted to get that bag for herself. So she came down to my classroom for a closer inspection, and then left to go order one.

The quality is top notch!
    They emailed me that it'll ship out on Thursday. I'm going to the UK week 12 so I hopefully will get it here in Sweden before I leave. I can tell that I'll be using it so much. I love the other bags too ... Purse freak here ... Lol!
    Thanks again Alli

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    03-06-2012 02:35 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD