pink iPhone 4S cases?

Shadan

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
i'm going to buy an iPhone 4S pink case, and i compared some brand of this item, but i'm not satisfied with them, i still have a little idea, which one should choose? need your suggestion? Thank you very much!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It really depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking for a pink case, just becuase you think they are cute, or do you want a case that really protects your phone from drops, etc.? I think the casemate barly there are good cases, but if you want a really tough case, you can look into a otterbox commuter, or defender case.

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree with cyberpaw. Look into Incipio. Especially the feather case, there are many different color options for that particular one.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I personally LOVE Speck CandyShell cases which come in just about every color. They do have a few pink ones but I don't see them on the website at the moment. You can probably find them on Amazon or in stores. There is a cute white one with pink trim (raspberry truffle) which looks amazing on a white iPhone. Use "speckisbest" at checkout for a discount of about $7 per case.

Where are you, PINK? (She has a raspberry truffle candy shell and is the expert on pink accessories!) :p

Shadan

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
It really depends on what you are looking for. Are you looking for a pink case, just becuase you think they are cute, or do you want a case that really protects your phone from drops, etc.? I think the casemate barly there are good cases, but if you want a really tough case, you can look into a otterbox commuter, or defender case.

I want to buy a cute and protective case as well, thank you!;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77