Power support usa?

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Hi so...I am needing a new screen protector...i tried body guardz and don't like it

I heard about Powersupportusa and it sounds really popular and the reviews sound great

Which one would you suggest the powersupportusa crystal film or the powersupportusa anti glare?

I mean I would love a beautiful retina display scene and i wouldn't want anything affecting that but i would love to not have glare and not have fingerprints....

If anyone can tell me about how the anti glare affects the display that would be great and also any comments on which i should choose

EDIT: What about the Moshi ivisor ag?

Last edited:

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have a Power Support anti-glare screen protector on my iPod-Touch and while it doesn't have retina display, it doesn't affect the screen display at all. I love the matte finish and zero fingerprints. I don't like the saran-wrap feel of some other screen protectors! My husband has a Power Support screen protector on his 4S and he loves it. My 4S has a Moshi Visor screen protector and it's about the same except for a slight "bump" where the black (or white) section covers the screen.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I have a Power Support anti-glare screen protector on my iPod-Touch and while it doesn't have retina display, it doesn't affect the screen display at all. I love the matte finish and zero fingerprints. I don't like the saran-wrap feel of some other screen protectors! My husband has a Power Support screen protector on his 4S and he loves it. My 4S has a Moshi Visor screen protector and it's about the same except for a slight "bump" where the black (or white) section covers the screen.

Would you say Moshi Visor is better then power support anti glare?

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Would you say Moshi Visor is better then power support anti glare?

The Moshi works great and I wouldn't have known about them at all if the AT&T store didn't have them there the day we bought our phones. (I wasn't about to leave the store without a case and a screen protector!) You also have a choice of white or black so you could change up the look of your phone and make a black iPhone look like a white one when you use it with a white Speck candyshell.

I think they both work well but the Power Support's texture is a tiny bit more matte. Also, the Power Support screens are only $14.95 for TWO screens while the Moshi Visor is $24.95 for just the one. (although I'm sure you can find it for less online somewhere.)

However, supposedly the Moshi screen is not only reusable but also washable (haven't tried washing it yet, I just use a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol to clean the surface.).

I got a deal on the power bundle (Speck original candyshell case + dual car charger + Moshi visor) at AT&T which was $59 for all three so the charger was basically free.

You can't go wrong with either screen protector. :)

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
The Moshi works great and I wouldn't have known about them at all if the AT&T store didn't have them there the day we bought our phones. (I wasn't about to leave the store without a case and a screen protector!) You also have a choice of white or black so you could change up the look of your phone and make a black iPhone look like a white one when you use it with a white Speck candyshell.

I think they both work well but the Power Support's texture is a tiny bit more matte. Also, the Power Support screens are only $14.95 for TWO screens while the Moshi Visor is $24.95 for just the one. (although I'm sure you can find it for less online somewhere.)

However, supposedly the Moshi screen is not only reusable but also washable (haven't tried washing it yet, I just use a tiny bit of rubbing alcohol to clean the surface.).

I got a deal on the power bundle (Speck original candyshell case + dual car charger + Moshi visor) at AT&T which was $59 for all three so the charger was basically free.

You can't go wrong with either screen protector. :)

Awesome yeah i just did some research moshi looks great but what do you mean matte can you explain that to me i have heard that and seen it but like how does it feel

Briannawilks

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Are there any good ones without the matte look? The glare doesn't bother me as much as the matte does.

The matte look makes your screen have no reflection. If you rub it you can hear it? If that makes sense lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Awesome yeah i just did some research moshi looks great but what do you mean matte can you explain that to me i have heard that and seen it but like how does it feel

I guess you could say it's just a smooth, satiny finish without being super slippery. I find it much more appealing than other protectors or even bare screens.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Are there any good ones without the matte look? The glare doesn't bother me as much as the matte does.

The matte look makes your screen have no reflection. If you rub it you can hear it? If that makes sense lol.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

It's not really a matte "look" but more of a matte "feel". I don't like a reflection but if you do then maybe you won't like these. The best part is that there are no fingerprints and smudges!

Oh, and I don't hear anything if I rub the screen. ;)

AppleSmart

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
I've never used Moshi. I am a diehard Power Support user. I can't stand my phone unless their protector is on it. My fingers glide better and it's not "sticky" like when it's bare.

I'm actually ticked I used my second protector in my package on the 4s I returned. It'd be nice to change mine out after a year and a half on the 4. I guess at some point I'll have to buy another pack.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I've never used Moshi. I am a diehard Power Support user. I can't stand my phone unless their protector is on it. My fingers glide better and it's not "sticky" like when it's bare.

I'm actually ticked I used my second protector in my package on the 4s I returned. It'd be nice to change mine out after a year and a half on the 4. I guess at some point I'll have to buy another pack.

Power support use crystal? or anti glare

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have used clear and AntiGlare Power Support. Clear is so clear, you can't tell it on there. AntiGlare on the other hand, screen quality sucks with it on.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I have used clear and AntiGlare Power Support. Clear is so clear, you can't tell it on there. AntiGlare on the other hand, screen quality sucks with it on.

Alright cool...So clear is really clear and how does it feel like the iPhone face or like has this stickier feeling? lhaha idk can you explain? and is it easy to apply and the anti glare how much does it reduce the appearance quality and does the finger prints really not appear? hows the fingerprints on the clear?

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
So many questions! They're like $15 man, go buy some and see for yourself...lol. Clear is clear, feels like the screen...anti-glare is more fuzzy, feels like an LCD monitor sort of, no fingerprints.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
So many questions! They're like $15 man, go buy some and see for yourself...lol. Clear is clear, feels like the screen...anti-glare is more fuzzy, feels like an LCD monitor sort of, no fingerprints.

LOL yeah ik ahah i mean i just want answers cause todays the last day they have a sale and i really want a nice screen protector that looks clean and sick on my phone...I literally just don't want to waste money cause even though its 15 bucks i could be using that for something else and also don't forget that with shipping the phone can come to 20-25$

Im 16 so i work for the money to pay for it its like half a days pay and that to me is a lot...also i felt like i wasted my money on bodyguards thats why I'm so anal about it

I wish someone could explain to me with great detail about them then i would make my choice

the biggest question is are they worth it?

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I've used several different screen protectors, both wet and dry applications...basically all of the clear dry application protectors have seemed almost identical to me...so again, clear is clear. As far as the anti glare, I like the ifrogz the best. I got those from best buy and they distorted the screen less than any other anti glare I've tried.

Comes down to what you want: clear screen with fingerprints and glare, or slightly fuzzy screen with no fingerprints or glare.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Alright cool...So clear is really clear and how does it feel like the iPhone face or like has this stickier feeling? lhaha idk can you explain? and is it easy to apply and the anti glare how much does it reduce the appearance quality and does the finger prints really not appear? hows the fingerprints on the clear?

Easy to apply for either. No water. Just clean screen and blow off any excess lint with canned air for best results. To me, antiglare hinders the retina quite a bit but very little finger prints. Clear is awesome but does attract more finger prints.

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Easy to apply for either. No water. Just clean screen and blow off any excess lint with canned air for best results. To me, antiglare hinders the retina quite a bit but very little finger prints. Clear is awesome but does attract more finger prints.

So clear in your opinion is better and its easy to apply right?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73