I installed the AG HD on mine and love it.. it took me three tries to get it lined up though, but it's on and looks good and really cuts down on finger prints.

Does it feel good and how does it cut down on the retina display? your talking about the moshi right?
    11-28-2011 05:28 PM
    And you've gotten opinions...I've bought countless screen protectors, if you don't like it buy more...and if $15 is really that much money to you then maybe it could be better spent elsewhere.
    11-28-2011 05:28 PM
    yes clear is better in my opinion. I have tried both and I dont like anything affecting the quality of retina display.

Alright thanks so much
    11-28-2011 05:29 PM
    And you've gotten opinions...I've bought countless screen protectors, if you don't like it buy more...and if $15 is really that much money to you then maybe it could be better spent elsewhere.
    You don't understand. I never said $15 is much to me hence I'm spending it on a piece of plastic protecting my phone. Its annoying if you have to wait for something in the mail finally get it and be disappointed.

Also, even though the price for me will be like $21 it isn't good to throw money around it adds up.
    11-28-2011 05:33 PM
    There's not any stores around you that sell screen protectors? Walmart, target, bestbuy, radio shack, verizon, & AT&T are just a few around me that I can go to right now and buy some ranging from $9 a pack up to $25
    11-28-2011 05:36 PM
    Not to mention the apple store.
    11-28-2011 05:36 PM
    There's not any stores around you that sell screen protectors? Walmart, target, bestbuy, radio shack, verizon, & AT&T are just a few around me that I can go to right now and buy some ranging from $9 a pack up to $25
    I know but i want like a popular brand one...cause then i know the quality
    11-28-2011 05:38 PM
    With the exception of the casemate brand at Walmart, they're all about the same. Casemate doesn't line up just right
    11-28-2011 05:40 PM
    It's the OP's thread. They can ask any question they feel free to. If you dont like what they are asking, move on to the next thread.
    11-28-2011 05:46 PM
    It's the OP's thread. They can ask any question they feel free to. If you dont like what they are asking, move on to the next thread.
    4 pages of what a screen protector looks and feels like?? I'm surprised I'm the only one who's said anything...
    11-28-2011 05:50 PM
    4 pages of what a screen protector looks and feels like?? I'm surprised I'm the only one who's said anything...
    Its their thread though. We welcome people to ask as many questions as they want. And I am sure they appreciate everybodies answers so they can make the best decision possible. Even myself I dont like to waste $15-20.
    11-28-2011 06:02 PM
    Listen in all honesty if you are not here to help me and would rather complain about the questions i ask then you are allowed to leave this conversation....
    11-28-2011 06:07 PM
    I, among others have already helped you...that's my point. Why are we still talking about it?
    11-28-2011 06:21 PM
    I, among others have already helped you...that's my point. Why are we still talking about it?
    I mean i have been helped but id love to hear more of peoples opinions...its not like I've made my decision yet
    11-28-2011 06:49 PM
    you're right, I'm out....I'm going to sit back and watch how this unfolds, I can't wait to see what screen protector you decide on. Clear or Anti-Glare....which will it BE??
    11-28-2011 06:55 PM
    Does it feel good and how does it cut down on the retina display? your talking about the moshi right?
    Nope, it was the Power Support HD AG one.

Just order it and be done with it!
    12-02-2011 11:46 AM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD