Cross-line from iwowcases

morrow95

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the Cross-line SP3 from iwowcases earlier in the month... just showed up today. Case looks great, very sturdy, etc...

BUT...

you can't charge the phone or use headphones with the case on! Mind you the metal surround screws around the rubber inner that is wrapped around the phone with 4 tiny screws... the only way to charge or use headphones is to take it out of the case and unscrew these 4 tiny screws... horrible design flaw for this one.

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone interested in this case... quite expensive, but if the above was not an issue would honestly be worth the price.

EDIT : Just got back to my house... as it turns out it was not the case, rather, it was the plastic surround for my charging cord which was cut larger than normal. I swapped out the cord for another and it does fit correctly. My apologies for any confusion.

While the price may be a bit steep... if you are interested in this line of cases I would highly recommend them. Beautiful design and very secure fit with the screw on design.

Last edited:

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Ordered the Cross-line SP3 from iwowcases earlier in the month... just showed up today. Case looks great, very sturdy, etc...

BUT...

you can't charge the phone or use headphones with the case on! Mind you the metal surround screws around the rubber inner that is wrapped around the phone with 4 tiny screws... the only way to charge or use headphones is to take it out of the case and unscrew these 4 tiny screws... horrible design flaw for this one.

Just wanted to give a heads up to anyone interested in this case... quite expensive, but if the above was not an issue would honestly be worth the price.

From the pictures it looks like the charging port is accessible??? Are you using the OEM charging cord that came with your phone?

020369cbff949ae244989b831d57a1a2a8496861910c24cb123cc517fcdb9fd0.968x600.jpg