ok i used to own a blackberry and i always liked the leather holsters with the belt clip.. now i got an iphone 4 and i cannot find any "Vertical" holsters with a belt clip.. all i find and the sideways one and i hate them. does anyone know who or where i can find one? right now im using a blackberry case and i removed the magnets out of it as i heard the magnets can damage the iphone.. it works but i want something slimmer and actually fits the iphone.

ive seen the iskin duet case but i hate the idea of the iphone just being "clipped" on.. scared it'll fall off and loose it lol. also looks like it may be frustrating unclipping it for the holster.

i want something that looks like this but for the iphone..---->

it seems i cant find a simple vertical leather holster with a clip... ive looked at all the local stores and ebay and amazon and found nothing.....
    11-20-2011 11:41 PM
    Hmm...I would be interested in something similar as well, I just converted from BB myself.

Btw..like your username...check out The Chevy Stable
    11-20-2011 11:51 PM
    Hmm...I would be interested in something similar as well, I just converted from BB myself.

Btw..like your username...check out The Chevy Stable

nice collection.. i got a 03 chevy avalanche with a couple mods and a 87 camaro irocz
    11-20-2011 11:53 PM
    11-21-2011 12:23 AM
    But doesn't that case have a magnet on the flap? I heard magnets are no good for the iPhones.... Or did I hear wrong?
    11-21-2011 12:31 AM
    But doesn't that case have a magnet on the flap? I heard magnets are no good for the iPhones.... Or did I hear wrong?
    I've been using my old blackberry holster for months and never had a problem with the magnets.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-21-2011 06:32 AM
    iPhone specific holsters and pouches have magnets to, so don't worry about the magnet.
    11-21-2011 10:21 AM
    Hey you can try this case, I saw a lady walk into my store and I asked her about it and google'd it.

NeoGear PU Nappa Leather Holster Case with Belt Clip for iPhone 4 (Black) - iPhoneCasesHQ.com iPad, iPhone 4, 3G & 3GS Cases Online

Hope that one will do. xD
    I like this one for sure. the only thing I'm not sure about is the belt clip... unlike the Blackberry cases, in which a case for a Strorm 2 will fit the iPhone, this case's belt clip doesn't look secure to hold the case to my belt... I like the price though, so I may have to get one just to test it out.

Thanks for the links.
    11-21-2011 10:33 AM
    Seido makes plastic holsters. Fortte also makes leather holsters. The are quite a few options out there. Have you Googled at all?
    11-21-2011 11:30 PM
    Using my storm2 holder. Works ok. Not every snug
    Rockdog97 likes this.
    11-22-2011 12:31 AM
    11-22-2011 01:03 AM
    I'm with Squeeze, I love that case!
    11-22-2011 01:16 AM
    The nutshell case (google it) will fit the iPhone and they have custom sizes for a large variety of protective cases also, Very nice leather black and brown options. Killer beat clip two options built in. Also has a landyard clip. You can order them with an earbud pocket and pin/pencil/ stylus holder. Nutshell is a good company just email them any questions you have, a bit more expensive than the Walmart brands but some things you get what you pay for.
    11-22-2011 04:15 AM
    Seidio makes great textured cases for other phones, but for some reason went to a cheap plastic feel with the iPhone Surface cases. I love their products, after having several save my Blackberry and Evo phones, but this one is really.. junky. The belt clip is fine, typical Seidio quality.

Hopefully some company will pick up the ball, and make something like those plain, black textured cases for the iPhone with a good, sturdy belt clip
    11-22-2011 04:32 PM
    ok i used to own a blackberry and i always liked the leather holsters with the belt clip.. now i got an iphone 4 and i cannot find any "Vertical" holsters with a belt clip.. all i find and the sideways one and i hate them. does anyone know who or where i can find one? right now im using a blackberry case and i removed the magnets out of it as i heard the magnets can damage the iphone.. it works but i want something slimmer and actually fits the iphone.

ive seen the iskin duet case but i hate the idea of the iphone just being "clipped" on.. scared it'll fall off and loose it lol. also looks like it may be frustrating unclipping it for the holster.
    Click to view quoted image

i want something that looks like this but for the iphone..---->Click to view quoted image

it seems i cant find a simple vertical leather holster with a clip... ive looked at all the local stores and ebay and amazon and found nothing.....
    I use the case from my BB9000. It's EXACTLY what you are looking for.
    11-22-2011 07:30 PM
    I use the case from my BB9000. It's EXACTLY what you are looking for.
    Isn't that case a bit shorter for the iPhone? From what I was reading in other threads, the case for the Storm 2 fit really well. Dunno.. just thought the 9900 was just a bit shorter than the iP4s.

I broke my BB9000 case a while ago, otherwise I'd try that out. Can you snap a pic of your iPhone in your 9000 case for comparison?
    11-23-2011 04:01 PM
    It's the standard case for BB 9000, and i keep the bumper on the phone all the time. Here's a photo.
    11-24-2011 11:31 AM
    Try he nutshell cases lots of choices and sized. I emailed them because I was concerned that the Otterbox would make it too tight, well they have a belt clip pouch that is perfect.
    11-25-2011 01:40 AM
    I use this case with this holster and they work perfectly together.
    11-27-2011 04:53 PM
    It's the standard case for BB 9000, and i keep the bumper on the phone all the time. Here's a photo.
    Thanks.......
    11-28-2011 10:52 AM
    10-13-2012 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD