My two favorite are the OB Commuter and Speck CandyShell being top fave. The CS I feel has great protection and fits so snug. If you use a dock the flip is the way to go from what I've been hearing. The only down side other than they tend to get scuffs and scratch somewhat easy. I have the white and its barely noticable.
    11-25-2011 02:52 AM
    I have the Otterbox Defender (giving to my brother in law), Commuter (love it) and a Reflex in transit. I'm intrigued by the Candy Shell by Speck though. Might end up ordering one of those as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    11-25-2011 03:35 AM
    I find many places offer case for iPhone, iPod, iPad, and also the price is very cheap, I think you can find out! Good luck!
    11-25-2011 04:00 AM
    I haven't tried any of these, but I love the look of almost everything at more-thing.com. They have some really attractive cases!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    11-25-2011 06:22 AM
    I haven't tried any of these, but I love the look of almost everything at more-thing.com. They have some really attractive cases!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk
    I checked out their site and I gotta say...they have some nice looking cases!

11-25-2011 07:24 AM
    Welp...I'm done searching for that perfect case. lol I got the CS Flip today and while I do love it. The two slits that show in the front where it flips is probably going to make me batty. I keep looking at it and making sure it lines up. UGH....It's official! Speck Plain ole CandyShell is my favorite. Flip is really pretto too in white and pink. I can use my favorite charger so that's a plus. My next CS hopefully the orange one if it ever comes back to stock!
    11-25-2011 12:22 PM
    I have the Otterbox Defender (giving to my brother in law), Commuter (love it) and a Reflex in transit. I'm intrigued by the Candy Shell by Speck though. Might end up ordering one of those as well.

im interested in the reflex let me know what you think of it... right now im back and forth between the defender and a seidio convert(which i like cause i can jsut use the innocase surface)
    11-25-2011 09:17 PM
    I love my SGP neo hybrid it offers decent protection and it fits perfectly doesn't attract dust and lint and is very minimal in appearance

11-25-2011 10:42 PM
    Does anyone know if the Otterbox Defender for tthe iPhone 4s fits in the Seidio Convert belt clip?
    11-26-2011 12:07 AM
    I have the Seidio Convert case. I had the Otterbox Defender and it left scratches on the front and back of my screen protectors. I really like the Seidio. It is two cases in one. It is thick and rugged when you need it and slim to fit your pocket when you do not.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-26-2011 01:04 AM
    Incipio is having a Black Friday sale on their website. I just got a Silicryllic case for $21, free shipping.
    It is going on until the 27th.
    11-26-2011 08:19 AM
    I have the otter box defender, commuter, and the incipio ngp I really only use my ngp unless I really need the extra protection of the defender. I really don't like the commuter that much for some reason. I really think its that the charger port cover won't stay in the charging port. The ngp is perfect for me most of the time it adds minimal
    bulk for great protection, and I really like the texture of it also.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-26-2011 04:32 PM
    Another vote for the Incipio NGP here. It's a great case!
    11-27-2011 02:31 AM
    I like the candyshell by speck. Good durable case

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-27-2011 02:42 AM
    im interested in the reflex let me know what you think of it... right now im back and forth between the defender and a seidio convert(which i like cause i can jsut use the innocase surface)
    Thus far, I really like the Reflex. It did cause a little bubble in the top right corner but that was installer (me) error. It fits snugly which is a plus for me. Doesn't add much bulk. I'm sold.

11-27-2011 08:52 AM
    Otterbox Defender for me
    11-27-2011 09:41 AM
    Otterbox Defender for me
    Uses to be my only choice but I'm very good at caring for my devices so I don't need all the added bulk. For every device I buy a defender only to get tired of the bulk. Wasted money.

11-27-2011 09:53 AM
    I pocket my device so I have always used the Commuter series, and really like it. Doesn't add too much bulk, and provides ample protection.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk
    hunoosh likes this.
    11-27-2011 09:58 AM
    I would really recommend the Mophie Juice Pack Plus because of the protection they provide the phone and the added convenience of charging "on the go". Although now that the 4S isn't plagued with antennagate, every once in a while I go "nude" jeje
    11-27-2011 11:48 AM
    Uses to be my only choice but I'm very good at caring for my devices so I don't need all the added bulk. For every device I buy a defender only to get tired of the bulk. Wasted money.

I totally agree Mistah. I prefer that OB Commuter for that reason. Not too much bulk but good protection. The Speck CandyShells are a fav too. I'm very careful with my phones so don't need so much bulk and protection. Hope it stays that way.
    11-28-2011 03:12 AM
    Hmm...though I love my otterboxes I might have to try out a speck candyshell. My coworker has one on her white 4 and now that I've seen it in person, I'm sold.
    hunoosh likes this.
    12-01-2011 09:04 AM
    Hmm...though I love my otterboxes I might have to try out a speck candyshell. My coworker has one on her white 4 and now that I've seen it in person, I'm sold.

My husband was a diehard Otterbox guy. Then he saw how great my candyshells look and how slim and sleek they are compared to the bulky Otterbox (but still offer great protection) and he has since converted. He uses a CandyShell Flip.

Use discount code "speckisbest" at checkout.
    12-04-2011 02:20 AM
    I was sold on Otterbox foe protection until I discovered the LifeProof case.
    12-04-2011 09:54 AM
    I'm diggin the OtterBox Commuter. I like that it keeps the silicone against the phone, and the plastic on the outside holding it together. Plus it improves the way the iPhone feels in my hand, added grip mostly, and keeps me from covering the speaker when in landscape. All of the buttons and ports are covered, except the noise canceling mic at the top, and I do not have any issues with the connector port cover (yet LOL!!!). The two things I don't like is that i have to take it off to use a dock, and the silicone skin feels too big. The former isn't much of a problem as the case goes on and off easy. The latter isn't noticeable when the plastic shell is on.
    I have the black, fight against breast cancer version.

~Sent via Carrier Pigeon~
    12-04-2011 04:52 PM
    Any of the cases making it difficult to use a dock - have a look at the RadTech dock extender: ProCable Compact Modular 30-pin Port Extender - Works with Apple iPad, iPod, iPhone and More - Male to Female 30-pin - RadTech Products
    12-04-2011 05:46 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD