i just bought a iPhone 4S yesterday, and want to get a case to protect from damage, my friends recommend two aluminum cases to me:

Deff Cleave Draco iv Aluminum case for iPhone 4/4S
    Vapor Pro Spectra Case for Apple iPhone 4/4S

Which style is better ? Thanks.
    11-17-2011 10:15 PM
    To be honest, I'm not really a fan of either of those cases and I'll tell you why. I like the overall style of the first case, but I don't like how the button cutouts are raised. I've had a couple cases like this and it's really difficult to turn the volume up/down during a call because you have to wedge your finger into the gap while holding your phone. The second case has the same problem (with the volume keys/silent switch). Personally, I don't like the design or style of case number 2. Like I said, that's just my opinion!

Are you dead set on an aluminum case? How much are you looking to spend? Between the cases I've used and what my close friends have, I'm sure I can recommend you something good!!
    11-17-2011 10:51 PM
    Don't get a case. I go naked every day. Cases, even if they are metal or something like carbon fiber detract from the experience of the device. I like the feel of a naked iPhone way better.
    11-17-2011 11:23 PM
    Don't get a case. I go naked every day. Cases, even if they are metal or something like carbon fiber detract from the experience of the device. I like the feel of a naked iPhone way better.
    The OP said they are looking for something to protect the iPhone from damage. I don't think "living naked" is on the table for them! I sure as hell couldn't do it, I'm afraid I'd drop my phone one time and the screen would shatter!!
    11-17-2011 11:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD