Iphone 4 cases

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
I recently bought an iPhone 4 off ebay, and what wondering what case to equip it with. I was thinking about life proof or otter box because i always drop my phone, but I am also worried about battery life so i thought about the mophie juice pack? What do you think

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I recently bought an iPhone 4 off ebay, and what wondering what case to equip it with. I was thinking about life proof or otter box because i always drop my phone, but I am also worried about battery life so i thought about the mophie juice pack? What do you think

Otterbox defender or commuter hands down and if it's a commuter don't forget a Zagg invisishield ... I may removed the defender screen protector and invisishield my 4S anyways ... Had commuter on my 4 .. Loved it and love the defender I got for the 4s

Last edited:
Reactions: crazyflyinshark

BrindawithanI

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I was thinking about the candy shell ID case is the case hard to get off though

I know with the reg candyshell, the new one with the bigger camera hole isn't too hard to get it off. My daughter has the old style for her ip4 and it's a struggle. If you decide to go that route, they had a coupon code that still worked last week. Took the candyshell down to $27 from $35. The code is:

goodbetterspeck

Someone else used it later in the week and they were still honoring it. Good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: crazyflyinshark

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I think if you'll peruse the Accessories forum, where this thread is now located, you'll find another dozen threads asking and answering the same question.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I just received my new Case Mate Barely There case and I love it! perfect form factor and I love the thinness of it!

stoneland

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I know with the reg candyshell, the new one with the bigger camera hole isn't too hard to get it off. My daughter has the old style for her ip4 and it's a struggle. If you decide to go that route, they had a coupon code that still worked last week. Took the candyshell down to $27 from $35. The code is:

goodbetterspeck

Someone else used it later in the week and they were still honoring it. Good luck!

I just got a Candyshell recently. It's great! The coupon code still works.

bessielee2011

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Maybe you can consider about MiPow Maca 220

I am using MiPow Maca 2200. Protection+ Power supply. Nice power case.

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered an incipio ngp...hopefully I'll like it. If not I'll try a candyshell next

I have the incipio ngp. Otter box defender and commuter and love all three. I usually switch back and forth between the ngp and defender the most because the commuters flap that covers the charging port won't stay in the charging port and annoys me lol no problems with protection on any of them

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I have a lot of cases. Too many lol. In order of preference:

1) speck candy shell in white/grey and orange/purple

2) casemate barely there in purple and pearl pink

3) casemate pop! In white/grey

4) incase birdsnest in red

5) apple bumper white

6) otterbox commuter in white/purple

7) mophie juice pack air in white

8) generic aluminum

I also ordered a replacement back panel that I am waiting for from CNN in brushed aluminum. I think I want to take off the back glass for the winter. It gets icy and accidents happen and it gets wicked cold here as well. The less glass the better as far as I'm concerned

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

candy84

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
The casemate pop case is amazing!!! Great choice of colors and offers great protection.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

corpswifekp

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an otter box defender and commuter for my iPhone 4 and I love them both. I switch them occasionally out of boredom, but they're both fantastic.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro