I recently bought an iPhone 4 off ebay, and what wondering what case to equip it with. I was thinking about life proof or otter box because i always drop my phone, but I am also worried about battery life so i thought about the mophie juice pack? What do you think
    11-14-2011 08:12 PM
    I recently bought an iPhone 4 off ebay, and what wondering what case to equip it with. I was thinking about life proof or otter box because i always drop my phone, but I am also worried about battery life so i thought about the mophie juice pack? What do you think
    Otterbox defender or commuter hands down and if it's a commuter don't forget a Zagg invisishield ... I may removed the defender screen protector and invisishield my 4S anyways ... Had commuter on my 4 .. Loved it and love the defender I got for the 4s
    Last edited by Cleveland; 11-14-2011 at 08:27 PM.
    crazyflyinshark likes this.
    11-14-2011 08:24 PM
    My phone has taken several drops (concrete/wood floors/ceramic tile). The otterbox defender has kept the phone in perfect condition.
    11-14-2011 08:28 PM
    I have been using the Speck Candyshell and it has saved my device many times already. Check out all their new options too!
    11-14-2011 08:52 PM
    I was thinking about the candy shell ID case is the case hard to get off though
    11-14-2011 08:55 PM
    I was thinking about the candy shell ID case is the case hard to get off though
    I know with the reg candyshell, the new one with the bigger camera hole isn't too hard to get it off. My daughter has the old style for her ip4 and it's a struggle. If you decide to go that route, they had a coupon code that still worked last week. Took the candyshell down to $27 from $35. The code is:

goodbetterspeck

Someone else used it later in the week and they were still honoring it. Good luck!
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 11-14-2011 at 10:25 PM.
    11-14-2011 10:23 PM
    I think if you'll peruse the Accessories forum, where this thread is now located, you'll find another dozen threads asking and answering the same question.
    11-15-2011 07:06 AM
    I just received my new Case Mate Barely There case and I love it! perfect form factor and I love the thinness of it!
    11-15-2011 10:52 AM
    I know with the reg candyshell, the new one with the bigger camera hole isn't too hard to get it off. My daughter has the old style for her ip4 and it's a struggle. If you decide to go that route, they had a coupon code that still worked last week. Took the candyshell down to $27 from $35. The code is:

goodbetterspeck

Someone else used it later in the week and they were still honoring it. Good luck!
    I just got a Candyshell recently. It's great! The coupon code still works.
    11-15-2011 12:25 PM
    I just ordered an incipio ngp...hopefully I'll like it. If not I'll try a candyshell next
    11-16-2011 12:08 PM
    I am using MiPow Maca 2200. Protection+ Power supply. Nice power case.
    11-17-2011 04:06 AM
    I just ordered an incipio ngp...hopefully I'll like it. If not I'll try a candyshell next
    I have the incipio ngp. Otter box defender and commuter and love all three. I usually switch back and forth between the ngp and defender the most because the commuters flap that covers the charging port won't stay in the charging port and annoys me lol no problems with protection on any of them

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-20-2011 11:21 AM
    I have a lot of cases. Too many lol. In order of preference:

1) speck candy shell in white/grey and orange/purple

2) casemate barely there in purple and pearl pink

3) casemate pop! In white/grey

4) incase birdsnest in red

5) apple bumper white

6) otterbox commuter in white/purple

7) mophie juice pack air in white

8) generic aluminum

I also ordered a replacement back panel that I am waiting for from CNN in brushed aluminum. I think I want to take off the back glass for the winter. It gets icy and accidents happen and it gets wicked cold here as well. The less glass the better as far as I'm concerned

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    11-20-2011 11:38 AM
    The casemate pop case is amazing!!! Great choice of colors and offers great protection.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    11-20-2011 01:26 PM
    I have an otter box defender and commuter for my iPhone 4 and I love them both. I switch them occasionally out of boredom, but they're both fantastic.
    11-20-2011 09:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD