I've had the Ghost Armor on my white iphone for a while now but peeled it off because it was starting to turn blue. My brother had the ZAGG Invisible shield on his white iphone and it turned blue too. Today I was looking at something called "iShieldz" and I was wondering if this would turn blue too. It's strange, all the poor quality screen protectors never turned blue. Are there any screen protectors you guys recommend that are strong and won't turn blue or any other color?
    11-11-2011 07:07 PM
    I went through so many screen protectors its not even funny. I couldn't stand that Zagg requires a "wet install.". I highly recommend Power Support. I have Power Support for both my iPad 2 and iPhone 4s. They also have anti-glare screen protectors. Try it out. Good luck!!!
    9thWonder likes this.
    11-11-2011 07:46 PM
    Thanks! Does the screen protector turn blue, if you have a White iPhone 4S. Do you have a URL that could send me to your screen protector?
    11-11-2011 08:45 PM
    Nope it doesn't turn blue and I've had it on my iPad 2 for 3 months. Its actually like nothing is on there at all.

iPhone 4, 4S Screen Protectors, Anti-Glare, Crystal Films | Power Support USA
    11-11-2011 10:36 PM
    i ordered the HD anti-glare Power Support yesterday and it shipped via Fed Ex this morning!
    11-11-2011 10:49 PM
    I highly recommend PowerSupport...I need to order the Crystal set...but its back ordered.
    11-11-2011 11:05 PM
    Are the screen protectors really strong?
    11-12-2011 01:41 AM
    My invisishield turned yellow, but I decided to otterbox defender mine and take that screen protector out and reinvisishield mine and it won't turn yellow now
    11-12-2011 10:43 AM
    Yeah I wouldn't use an otterbox haha I already have one of those element cases on mine. And to me the otter box takes away the beauty of the iPhone. For sure im not gonna use the invisible shield, I had it on my iPod touch and the cardboard on a gum pack scratched the invisible shield itself.
    11-12-2011 01:30 PM
    Are the screen protectors really strong?
    They probably won't be able to live up to the claims of a Zagg or anything like that. However the quality is there and no yellowing or anything like that.

Also PowerSupport USA is the only screen protector to be sold at the Apple Stores and apple.com.
    11-12-2011 06:46 PM
    I originally had the zagg invisible shield and loved it but I wanted to try something different. I ordered an SGP screen protector and never looked back. The clearness of it alone was worth it. You can definitely see a difference. It is extremely smooth and you also get 2 screen protectors. I highly recommend them. They truly are awesome
    11-13-2011 01:29 AM
    I really like the Power Support and Moshi screen protectors. Both have an anti-glare, smooth finish.
    11-13-2011 07:33 AM
    Isn't shipping for SGP really expensive? Dodo the power support screen protectors get scratched easily themselves?
    11-13-2011 01:29 PM
    Are there any screen protectors you guys recommend that are strong and won't turn blue or any other color?
    SGP & Power Support.

I really like the Power Support and Moshi screen protectors. Both have an anti-glare, smooth finish.
    Depending on which specific screen protector you get. Not all of PS's are anti-glare.

Isn't shipping for SGP really expensive?
    Compelteley subjective. You can find their shipping cost on their site. If you have Amazon Prime shipping is free through Amazon. I've ordered multiple times directly from SGP and didn't consider their shipping to be "really expensive" but YMMV.

Dodo the power support screen protectors get scratched easily themselves?
    Not in my experience. A screen protector is a sacrificial part though. If it gets scratched you replace it (much easier than replacing the screen itself).
    Last edited by briareus; 11-13-2011 at 02:53 PM.
    11-13-2011 02:49 PM
    I really like the screen guards that come with Incipio cases, they usually give you a free one when you get a new case... its the best ones i have used, no bubble and cant tell its on the phone... seidio screen guards are good as well
    11-14-2011 02:26 PM
    I would recommend the SGP Crystal Screen protector and Body Protector Kit as well. I just ordered it and installed in in less than 15 mins and the material is thinner than the typical ZAGG and Power Support brand. It offers 2 sets as well as little stickers for the sides of the phone. It is like it does not have anything on and is fully protected from scratches (but not drops of course :P). I got mine from Amazon so the shipping was free.
    11-14-2011 02:34 PM
    I was actually checking out those SGP Screen Protectors. Doesn't it mean that if it's Crystal it's more prone to fingerprints?
    11-15-2011 12:08 AM
    Just wrapped my phone in Zagg InvisibleShield. Full body protection. Front, sides and back. So far so good. Feels good to get it out of that case.
    11-15-2011 04:23 AM
    I was actually checking out those SGP Screen Protectors. Doesn't it mean that if it's Crystal it's more prone to fingerprints?
    It is as prone to fingerprints as the regular naked glass. The benefit of the anti-glare is less fingerprints but sacrifice of screen clarity. I wanted clarity above all else and wiping it ever now and then is not big of a deal.
    11-15-2011 12:23 PM
    Check out Ghost Armor. Best protection for your phone.
    11-15-2011 08:27 PM
    I've had the Ghost Armor and ZAGG Invisible Shield and since I have a white iPhone they turned blue from my jeans. Does the "Ant-glare effect it a lot? Or just a little bit?

@JJCas15 The Invisible Shield isn't going to stop your phone from breaking when you drop it, it's only going to stop from scrathes
    11-15-2011 08:45 PM
    I've had the Ghost Armor and ZAGG Invisible Shield and since I have a white iPhone they turned blue from my jeans. Does the "Ant-glare effect it a lot? Or just a little bit?

@JJCas15 The Invisible Shield isn't going to stop your phone from breaking when you drop it, it's only going to stop from scrathes
    I can't say for the SGPs but the Power Support ones I helped put on for a few people had a blurry effect on the screen. It does keep the fingerprints to a minimum but lose some of the sharpness of the Retina Display. I would say on a scale of 1-5 for sharpness, it would be like a 3.
    11-15-2011 09:37 PM
    I I highly recommend Power Support. I have Power Support for both my iPad 2 and iPhone 4s. They also have anti-glare screen protectors. Try it out. Good luck!!!
    I just installed the HD anti-glare protector this morning.. was a bit of a pain as I couldn't get it to align just right with the sides.. finally got in on and so far, so good. We'll see how it holds up. Have not yet tried it outside to test the anti-glare, but will when I go out for lunch. Cool thing is that it came with two (2) screen protectors! Now I have a spare!!! Woot!
    11-16-2011 02:58 PM
    I can't say for the SGPs but the Power Support ones I helped put on for a few people had a blurry effect on the screen. It does keep the fingerprints to a minimum but lose some of the sharpness of the Retina Display. I would say on a scale of 1-5 for sharpness, it would be like a 3.
    Which did you put on? I didn't see a difference with the crystal version. In fact it look like it wasnt even on.
    11-16-2011 03:46 PM

Umm.. Thanks I would of never of known that... lol.

I've had it in a ElementCase Vapor Pro case since I got the iPhone 4s but wanted to go "naked" for a bit. Deathly afraid of getting scratches on it so thats why I wrapped it in the Zagg. I've used them before so wasnt a big hassle to appy.
    11-16-2011 05:29 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD