High Quality Screen Protector?

aandrewalv8

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I've had the Ghost Armor on my white iphone for a while now but peeled it off because it was starting to turn blue. My brother had the ZAGG Invisible shield on his white iphone and it turned blue too. Today I was looking at something called "iShieldz" and I was wondering if this would turn blue too. It's strange, all the poor quality screen protectors never turned blue. Are there any screen protectors you guys recommend that are strong and won't turn blue or any other color?

MattMJB0188

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I went through so many screen protectors its not even funny. I couldn't stand that Zagg requires a "wet install.". I highly recommend Power Support. I have Power Support for both my iPad 2 and iPhone 4s. They also have anti-glare screen protectors. Try it out. Good luck!!!

aandrewalv8

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! Does the screen protector turn blue, if you have a White iPhone 4S. Do you have a URL that could send me to your screen protector?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
My invisishield turned yellow, but I decided to otterbox defender mine and take that screen protector out and reinvisishield mine and it won't turn yellow now :D

aandrewalv8

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I wouldn't use an otterbox haha I already have one of those element cases on mine. And to me the otter box takes away the beauty of the iPhone. For sure im not gonna use the invisible shield, I had it on my iPod touch and the cardboard on a gum pack scratched the invisible shield itself.

LSglock89

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Are the screen protectors really strong?

They probably won't be able to live up to the claims of a Zagg or anything like that. However the quality is there and no yellowing or anything like that.

Also PowerSupport USA is the only screen protector to be sold at the Apple Stores and apple.com.

sprocket2107

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I originally had the zagg invisible shield and loved it but I wanted to try something different. I ordered an SGP screen protector and never looked back. The clearness of it alone was worth it. You can definitely see a difference. It is extremely smooth and you also get 2 screen protectors. I highly recommend them. They truly are awesome

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Are there any screen protectors you guys recommend that are strong and won't turn blue or any other color?
SGP & Power Support.

I really like the Power Support and Moshi screen protectors. Both have an anti-glare, smooth finish.
Depending on which specific screen protector you get. Not all of PS's are anti-glare.

Isn't shipping for SGP really expensive?
Compelteley subjective. You can find their shipping cost on their site. If you have Amazon Prime shipping is free through Amazon. I've ordered multiple times directly from SGP and didn't consider their shipping to be "really expensive" but YMMV.

Dodo the power support screen protectors get scratched easily themselves?
Not in my experience. A screen protector is a sacrificial part though. If it gets scratched you replace it (much easier than replacing the screen itself).

Last edited:

Matty-Mo

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I really like the screen guards that come with Incipio cases, they usually give you a free one when you get a new case... its the best ones i have used, no bubble and cant tell its on the phone... seidio screen guards are good as well

Frenzytom

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend the SGP Crystal Screen protector and Body Protector Kit as well. I just ordered it and installed in in less than 15 mins and the material is thinner than the typical ZAGG and Power Support brand. It offers 2 sets as well as little stickers for the sides of the phone. It is like it does not have anything on and is fully protected from scratches (but not drops of course :p). I got mine from Amazon so the shipping was free.

jjcasillas15

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
Just wrapped my phone in Zagg InvisibleShield. Full body protection. Front, sides and back. So far so good. Feels good to get it out of that case.

Frenzytom

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I was actually checking out those SGP Screen Protectors. Doesn't it mean that if it's Crystal it's more prone to fingerprints?

It is as prone to fingerprints as the regular naked glass. The benefit of the anti-glare is less fingerprints but sacrifice of screen clarity. I wanted clarity above all else and wiping it ever now and then is not big of a deal.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice