Has anyone bought an FM modulator for their car that works with the iphone 4/4s?

I found one at Kohls it is a Belking brand but its $64.

There has to be less expensive ones out there.....
    11-10-2011 04:03 PM
    There are many, many options out there (at a cheaper price). A quick Google/Amazon search will yield many results, unfortunately I do not have any experience with them. My car has USB port.
    11-10-2011 06:43 PM
    darn, I was hoping someone on here had used one. I saw a ton online but was hoping someone could recommend a good one.

Thanks
    11-10-2011 07:02 PM
    darn, I was hoping someone on here had used one. I saw a ton online but was hoping someone could recommend a good one.

Thanks
    Best bet would be to read reviews on Amazon, they can give you a "general" idea if the product is worth it or not.

I had used one on my iPod before...It was a cheap one...$15 plugged into the headphone jack...it worked okay (not amazing)...I want to say it was a Belkin..
    11-10-2011 07:15 PM
    Has anyone bought an FM modulator for their car that works with the iphone 4/4s?
    Any of them will work. You don't need one specifically for the iPhone 4s. They just don't work very well in general. Do you really have no other connectivity options? Have you looked into aftermarket Aux In or iPhone/iPod interfaces if you have a factory radio (assuming you're intending to use this in your car)?

I had one long ago that was fairly decent but it Scosche stopped making them quite a while back and their newer ones are nowhere near as good. Don't assume that price means anything. This Scosche FM modulator that I had outperformed most of the others and it was something like $19. Definitely read up on them if you have to go with one for whatever reason(s).
    Last edited by briareus; 11-10-2011 at 09:46 PM.
    11-10-2011 09:43 PM
    Unfortunatley I dont have an aux jack or anything else I could use so I have to use FM modulator.
    11-11-2011 11:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD