What I'm using now (short review)

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Decided I'd put two accessories together to make a better case setup. Ordered a Verizon Apple bumper (blk/blk) and a Cross-line SP-1 aluminum back skin (0.5mm thin). I previously ordered a skin but they sent me the wrong case and color. Before I decided to throw it away for not being black, I tested it's durability, it took quite a bit of force to bend that thing. I thought 0.5mm of metal would be easy to bend, not this metal lol. Comes with a black adhesive to stick to the back of the iPhone and leaves no residue if removed, but keep in mind, make sure you hover over the iPhone apple logo & camera perfectly because once it's on, it's a pain to take it off and re-align. Found both of these on eBay for like $10 and $13 if you look hard enough. The metal skin has a nice metal brush design to it and has a precision cut for the apple logo and does not affect the flash quality. Also the new Verizon bumper supposedly has it's newer "improved" design for the 4S mute switch location and does not scratch the antenna band this time. We'll see. Also gotta have that screen protector to finish the complete protection.

I love that this setup gives the phone that almost "nothing there" feel but gives a good amount of protection.

iPHone5.jpg
iPHone4.jpg

iPHone3.jpg
iPHone1.jpg

iPHone2.jpg

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Have links for the 2 pieces? I'd like to buy this setup. Especially the back. I already have a bumper case.

I got lucky finding a buy in brooklyn who had the back piece. Most other buyers are either in cali or overseas. But it's the same manufacturer. Just google "Cross-line SP-1" there are several colors to choose from.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2