Mobi products suck!!!

jimgoun

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
A few day ago, TiPB had a post about a deep discount on their "Mobi Hard Shell Case" from $19.99 to $6.99... so I ordered one... and I also paid $5.95 shipping plus tax totaling $13.39...
I was expect a decent case since it was originally marked at such a high price.

The case I got was the "China" type which you can get on eBay for $3 with 'free shipping"... (you know the type)
I really got a "piece of crap" of case in the mail. It didn't even have the name "Mobi" on it ...

When I called customer service to "express my outradge" as I feel I just "robbed", I got a "what do your really expect... We have to have those type of product to make money on" response. I spoke to Chad then to Jim... It seems like the could care less...
THEY'LL NEVER GET ANY OF MY BUSINESS AGAIN and I will make posts here, on FB, Google + and tweet all my contact to avoid this site...

BTW, I returned the case for a $6 loss (shipping, that they could've put in a envelope & charged $1 to ship) and bought on Otterbox Impact case on eBay for $6.99...

Jim

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I would review the case, and show how displeased you we're with the quality, and maybe that will help someone who is considering the case. I try to review most products I buy, good and bad.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2