Zagg Shield Question

thizzzy

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
i know best buy will instail them for an extra 5 bucks but they dont know what they are doing most of the times , best bet you should do it , just be carefull aroudn the openings - the zagg solution wont effect the ear piece thing , you should be fine , just take your time and you are all good too go

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes it can best buy did my 4s and forgot to turn it off and go water in my ear piece I didn't notice till I got home and realized my phone was never off so I made a call and couldn't hear !! I was so mad but I just turned it off used a hair dryer on the speaker turned it on and all was normal again

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I bought the invisishield wet and I am not sure if it is the one for cases or not. I use the Incipio and CaseMate Barely There Alumininum and would like to know before I install it on my 4s. How can I tell the difference between them?:confused:

DJ

furygoalbrtis39

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
I bought the invisishield wet and I am not sure if it is the one for cases or not. I use the Incipio and CaseMate Barely There Alumininum and would like to know before I install it on my 4s. How can I tell the difference between them?:confused:

DJ

on the box at the bottom does it say "fits with all iphone 4/4s cases", because then its the case one
and since you have a barely there case, it shouldnt effect it

scotiez

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I have the invisible shield Dry Application. was a breeze to install. I would never install a shield that requires water. Water, cell phones, Hmmm something tells me nothing but trouble there. I would rather leave my phone completly naked before putting one of those on. Plus if you register the dry application with zagg its also guaranteed not to peel, scratch and so forth. If it does, file a claim with zagg and they will send you a new one.

Last edited:

StormJH1

Jan 4, 2012
Visit site
I went and got a Zagg Invisible Shield anti-glare/smudge model and was surprised to find out it was a wet installation. Still, it went much better than the dry shield from Otterbox I tried to put on and totally screwed up.

I had the same thought about water damage, but let's be real, you're talking about less moisture than a raindrop. You'd have to really douse the thing to get it in any of the crevices.

The micro bubbles really do disappear after a day or so. The only problem I've had so far is that the top edge starts peeling back. I actually "fixed" it today by putting a drop of applicator solution on my squeege and running it underneath. But I think what's causing that may be that I have an Otterbox Reflex and the top rim may be pushing it back. The other edges have not been doing that.

The shield itself, however, is awesome. Basically never smudges and the texture works better for finger gestures (slides better).

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
I went and got a Zagg Invisible Shield anti-glare/smudge model and was surprised to find out it was a wet installation. Still, it went much better than the dry shield from Otterbox I tried to put on and totally screwed up.

I had the same thought about water damage, but let's be real, you're talking about less moisture than a raindrop. You'd have to really douse the thing to get it in any of the crevices.

The micro bubbles really do disappear after a day or so. The only problem I've had so far is that the top edge starts peeling back. I actually "fixed" it today by putting a drop of applicator solution on my squeege and running it underneath. But I think what's causing that may be that I have an Otterbox Reflex and the top rim may be pushing it back. The other edges have not been doing that.

The shield itself, however, is awesome. Basically never smudges and the texture works better for finger gestures (slides better).

I just got an email from Zagg about a new Invisible Shield called Invisible Shield HD specifically designed for the retina display to keep the clarity. This sounds interesting. I bought the original Zagg Invisible Shield in 2010 but didn't like how dull it made the retina display.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

neur0tk

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from Zagg about a new Invisible Shield called Invisible Shield HD specifically designed for the retina display to keep the clarity. This sounds interesting. I bought the original Zagg Invisible Shield in 2010 but didn't like how dull it made the retina display.

This does sound interesting I might have to get one of those!! I like Zagg Invisible Shields

scotiez

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
People say they have an orange peel look and feel. I have the dry on mine and I'm fine with it. It's not very noticeable to me. But I like that it's not a fingerprint magnet like others are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Zagg has introduced the ultra clear smooth invisisheilds now ... Might have to get one to see what the hubbub is all about with them lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73