Zagg Shield Question

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Most of the carriers sell them, and outside both of our apple stores is a Zagg kiosk that I believe has them also.

I am on my 3rd one now, and I decided Im not going to bother til I know if this 3rd 4S is going to freak out too.

SnapbackStyle

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Most of the carriers sell them, and outside both of our apple stores is a Zagg kiosk that I believe has them also.

I am on my 3rd one now, and I decided Im not going to bother til I know if this 3rd 4S is going to freak out too.

You had problems with 2 4s iPhones already? Damn. What happened?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
First one: went into restart loops, couldn't find or keep a signal. When it did it was 310-410 for the carrier, then it would freak out on me.

Second one: all of the above plus the mic didn't work so no one could hear me when I called. What's fascinating--at the Apple st ore he did a diagnostic when I got there and it showed tht I had made NO calls. Which I know is crap. I was out of town all week with a phone I could not use!

SnapbackStyle

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
First one: went into restart loops, couldn't find or keep a signal. When it did it was 310-410 for the carrier, then it would freak out on me.

Second one: all of the above plus the mic didn't work so no one could hear me when I called. What's fascinating--at the Apple st ore he did a diagnostic when I got there and it showed tht I had made NO calls. Which I know is crap. I was out of town all week with a phone I could not use!
That's crazy! Ill be sure to thoroughly look for any type of defects soon as my phone comes in. Thanks for all the info.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered a Zagg and it's the case-friendly one. Do you know if it's a wet or dry application? I've had issues with my last 2 protectors and wanted one that will solidly stick to the screen with a case on the device.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Weird. You would think it would say on their website, but it doesn't. When you receive it, let us know. Just incase someone else asks the question in the future. If you want to call Zagg their # is 18007009244.

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I didn't think it was that far, but it does peel/bubble up the screen protector I have now. Hopefully the Zagg will work. The case I have is an iSkin.