Or get the dry install ones. I know vzw selles them.
    11-20-2011 08:01 PM
    Or get the dry install ones. I know vzw selles them.
    I tried the dry install. The only problem I don't like with them is that the arrows to line them up are white, and it's a paint to put them on white phones.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    11-20-2011 08:09 PM
    Thanks. I had heard of that dryer tip before but was skeptical.
    11-21-2011 10:07 AM
    Thanks. I had heard of that dryer tip before but was skeptical.
    The dryer is okay, but it has to be on cool, not warm. If it's on warm, it can get too hot, and f up the phone. I put it on cool low, and the extra air hitting it makes it dry quicker. Did the Zagg finally ship yet? Its crazy, when I bought one from the site, it was at my house in a few days. I'm really surprised my them with your order.
    11-21-2011 10:59 AM
    Not impressed with Zagg. I ordered my Zagg approx a month ago. It took forever for them to process the order. It finally shipped, and when it did, they sent it to the wrong address. So, last week I called them and they replaced the order. Now, it's finally shipped again. 4 weeks have gone by and I still haven't got my shield. Zagg customer service was not sympathetic. Ugh. Not a good experience.
    12-02-2011 03:58 PM
    Not impressed with Zagg. I ordered my Zagg approx a month ago. It took forever for them to process the order. It finally shipped, and when it did, they sent it to the wrong address. So, last week I called them and they replaced the order. Now, it's finally shipped again. 4 weeks have gone by and I still haven't got my shield. Zagg customer service was not sympathetic. Ugh. Not a good experience.
    Wow that's crazy. If you can cancel your order, you can go to best buy and buy one. I heard that the geek squad will install them for you for a small price. If you're still worried about the install that may be a good option.

12-02-2011 05:30 PM
    Still no Zagg. I ordered Nov 4. It's ridiculous. I've had stuff ordered from Europe or Australia that has arrived much quicker. They wouldn't let me cancel but I may be able to get a small refund. Have to call back yet again when it finally arrived. Just a nightmare.
    12-07-2011 01:09 PM
    Still no Zagg. I ordered Nov 4. It's ridiculous. I've had stuff ordered from Europe or Australia that has arrived much quicker. They wouldn't let me cancel but I may be able to get a small refund. Have to call back yet again when it finally arrived. Just a nightmare.
    wow, I'm completely shocked to hear you having such an issue with ZAGG. I've ordered products from them in the past and everything always went smoothly and in a timely fashion.

I'm sorry to hear your having a terrible experience le. I wonder if it's because all the holidays are upon use and they are back logged. Not that I'm trying to make excuses for them in no way.
    12-07-2011 02:52 PM
    That's a hot mess. I ordered on Cyber Monday and had them in like 48 hours.
    12-08-2011 10:01 AM
    It's crazy. I feel as if I could have tried to track it down from a store much quicker. I was trying to save the hassle by ordering online. Yeesh!
    12-08-2011 02:04 PM
    My Zagg finally arrived! Installation went smoothly and it's looking great. Just a couple tiny bubbles but they're barely noticeable. I'm impressed with the shield overall. I guess it was worth the 5 week wait!
    12-09-2011 08:01 AM
    My Zagg finally arrived! Installation went smoothly and it's looking great. Just a couple tiny bubbles but they're barely noticeable. I'm impressed with the shield overall. I guess it was worth the 5 week wait!
    glad to hear it finally arrived and you've installed it !! I love the Zagg shields myself, but i didn't go with one for my iphone this time around. Perhaps in the near future i will. they're not difficult to apply either.

As for the few air bubbs you have, you can try to push them out--and also, as the skin 'dries' they may evaporate as well.
    12-09-2011 08:42 AM
    how do you like the dry Zagg
    12-15-2011 09:42 AM
    me personally, i dont like the dry zaggs at all. i installed a set on my older daughters iphone and within a week they were peeling up. I'd rather apply the zaggs that come with the liquid to install, those seem to apply, dry and adhere better.
    12-15-2011 07:36 PM
    Never been a real fan of Zagg myself...bad experiences on my other devices have made me look at alternatives for my iPhone.
    12-16-2011 04:55 PM
    Yes, mine literally just got water damaged 5 mins ago, the solvent went up into the screen, in a bowl of rice now so hopefully its okay...
    12-20-2011 06:38 PM
    Personally I love them, I have them on my whole families phones.
    12-20-2011 07:40 PM
    i know best buy will instail them for an extra 5 bucks but they dont know what they are doing most of the times , best bet you should do it , just be carefull aroudn the openings - the zagg solution wont effect the ear piece thing , you should be fine , just take your time and you are all good too go
    12-29-2011 05:22 AM
    Yes it can best buy did my 4s and forgot to turn it off and go water in my ear piece I didn't notice till I got home and realized my phone was never off so I made a call and couldn't hear !! I was so mad but I just turned it off used a hair dryer on the speaker turned it on and all was normal again

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    12-29-2011 08:55 PM
    I bought the invisishield wet and I am not sure if it is the one for cases or not. I use the Incipio and CaseMate Barely There Alumininum and would like to know before I install it on my 4s. How can I tell the difference between them?

DJ
    01-03-2012 11:48 AM
    I bought the invisishield wet and I am not sure if it is the one for cases or not. I use the Incipio and CaseMate Barely There Alumininum and would like to know before I install it on my 4s. How can I tell the difference between them?

DJ
    on the box at the bottom does it say "fits with all iphone 4/4s cases", because then its the case one
    and since you have a barely there case, it shouldnt effect it
    01-06-2012 10:18 PM
    I have the invisible shield Dry Application. was a breeze to install. I would never install a shield that requires water. Water, cell phones, Hmmm something tells me nothing but trouble there. I would rather leave my phone completly naked before putting one of those on. Plus if you register the dry application with zagg its also guaranteed not to peel, scratch and so forth. If it does, file a claim with zagg and they will send you a new one.
    Last edited by scotiez; 01-09-2012 at 06:24 AM.
    01-09-2012 06:22 AM
    I went and got a Zagg Invisible Shield anti-glare/smudge model and was surprised to find out it was a wet installation. Still, it went much better than the dry shield from Otterbox I tried to put on and totally screwed up.

I had the same thought about water damage, but let's be real, you're talking about less moisture than a raindrop. You'd have to really douse the thing to get it in any of the crevices.

The micro bubbles really do disappear after a day or so. The only problem I've had so far is that the top edge starts peeling back. I actually "fixed" it today by putting a drop of applicator solution on my squeege and running it underneath. But I think what's causing that may be that I have an Otterbox Reflex and the top rim may be pushing it back. The other edges have not been doing that.

The shield itself, however, is awesome. Basically never smudges and the texture works better for finger gestures (slides better).
    01-12-2012 04:19 PM
    I went and got a Zagg Invisible Shield anti-glare/smudge model and was surprised to find out it was a wet installation. Still, it went much better than the dry shield from Otterbox I tried to put on and totally screwed up.

I had the same thought about water damage, but let's be real, you're talking about less moisture than a raindrop. You'd have to really douse the thing to get it in any of the crevices.

The micro bubbles really do disappear after a day or so. The only problem I've had so far is that the top edge starts peeling back. I actually "fixed" it today by putting a drop of applicator solution on my squeege and running it underneath. But I think what's causing that may be that I have an Otterbox Reflex and the top rim may be pushing it back. The other edges have not been doing that.

The shield itself, however, is awesome. Basically never smudges and the texture works better for finger gestures (slides better).
    I just got an email from Zagg about a new Invisible Shield called Invisible Shield HD specifically designed for the retina display to keep the clarity. This sounds interesting. I bought the original Zagg Invisible Shield in 2010 but didn't like how dull it made the retina display.

01-12-2012 06:55 PM
    I just got an email from Zagg about a new Invisible Shield called Invisible Shield HD specifically designed for the retina display to keep the clarity. This sounds interesting. I bought the original Zagg Invisible Shield in 2010 but didn't like how dull it made the retina display.

This does sound interesting I might have to get one of those!! I like Zagg Invisible Shields

01-12-2012 07:18 PM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD