Mophie juicepack air/plus?

hoho

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys and gals, I'm thinking about getting either a MJP air or plus and was wondering what you would suggest? My i4 seems to be draining much quicker since the 5 update (as I'm sure most are). I am a heavy user so, was wondering if a Plus would be better choice over the air.

Thanks in advance.

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I have both. Definetily the plus. It is worth the higher price. The air will take you from 20 percent to maybe 80 percent which isn't bad but the plus will give you a full charge and still have some juice left. It also depends on how much juice you think you will need. I am always by a charger but I feel more secure with the plus.

furygoalbrtis39

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys and gals, I'm thinking about getting either a MJP air or plus and was wondering what you would suggest? My i4 seems to be draining much quicker since the 5 update (as I'm sure most are). I am a heavy user so, was wondering if a Plus would be better choice over the air.

Thanks in advance.

If you haven't bought one yet, go with the Incipio Offgrid, it doubles the battery life and is thinner than the Otterbox Impact