Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DnDirect

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
My personal fav is LifeProof. There customer service may suck, but the product is amazing.

It's military grade shock proof, dirt proof, snow proof, water proof (up to 6 feet deep), doesn't stick to my pockets or work pockets (which anything else "stuck" in the pockets), and on top of all this it doesn't add any bulk, and the design is actually really attractive so it doesn't make my phone ugly to look at.

Paul

Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
I somehow lost my JawBone headset. : {

After uploading the Retro Theme sounds to it, I dumbedly hooked it on my work lanyard while eating for lunch and forget it there and it somehow fell off. ;... {

Please pick me.

I'm happy with my simple smokey INCASE cover because it still fits perfect in my belt clip generic leather case!

melwan

Dec 3, 2008
Visit site
Case-Mate by far.

Their "Barely There" cases are bar to none. I almost never drop my iPhone, so I don't need a tank case protecting it. I just want something matte and sleek to keep the back scratch-free.

I used to use the Air Jacket from PowerSupport, but the glossy plastic finish looked even more horrible after using it for a month or so.

And btw, I don't have a BT headset right now ;)

Slushiest Hippo

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm new to the iphone thing. I've been waiting for the 4s and I'm so excited to own it, and now I have one I've been trying to track down the perfect case! I'm so excited to get accessories for it! I really like the look of the "little black book" from pad and quill. I think it's a fantastic idea especially with the pocket for cards and maybe an emergency money note in case you lose your wallet... like I've been known to do! Headphones however don't seem to last very long with me... so whether they get crackly... become mute in one ear... or anything like that, I feel millitary grade headphones should be able to stay safe even in my company. :p

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm new to the iphone thing. I've been waiting for the 4s and I'm so excited to own it, and now I have one I've been trying to track down the perfect case! I'm so excited to get accessories for it! I really like the look of the "little black book" from pad and quill. I think it's a fantastic idea especially with the pocket for cards and maybe an emergency money note in case you lose your wallet... like I've been known to do! Headphones however don't seem to last very long with me... so whether they get crackly... become mute in one ear... or anything like that, I feel millitary grade headphones should be able to stay safe even in my company. :p

This contest has been over for several days... TiPb also posted the winners on its blog page:

http://www.tipb.com/2011/10/29/cont...eed:+TheIphoneBlog+(TiPb:+iPhone,+iPad,+iPod)

Appleshampoo

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
As favorites go I would say that elago makes some solid cases with out breaking the bank.

The slim fit s4 is a beauty on my 4S and people keep asking whether or not there's a case on it at all :)

gregorylkelly

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
My favorite case for the iPhone 4S is the Powermat case. Not only does it alway for wireless charging on my night table, but the case itself is one of the best cases out there. The only drawback is that it adds a little more weight to an already heavy phone, but it only took a day or so to get used to it.

Powermat FTW!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't have a fancy shmancy iPhone 4s, I'm stuck with the iPhone 4. However my favorite case maker is and will always be Otterbox. I'm OCD so one scratch on my iPhone means I feel like it's a peice of junk. The minute I got my first gen smuggled over the border I slapped a case on that bad boy. Then when I had my 3G I got hit by a cycle courier and my phone went skating across the road. I picked it up bleeding all over the leather pouch but there wasn't a scratch on it at all! Then the iPhone 4 with ot's glass back, I got the Otterbox Defender. It covers the beauty of the phone but I bought the phone to use not to put it in a case and admire it's beauty. Just a little while ago I knocked over a full glass of OJ ontop of the phone. After cleaning it off there wasn't a drop on the phone! My wife has an Otterbox Defender on her 4 and I've given advice to many friends on cases. Every iPhone I own will be in an Otterbox 4 Lyfe.

Calebswag7

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
My favorite case is definitely the lifeproof! The complete protection and ability to take it anywhere plus photos underwater, in the rain, etc. it's awsome! And the extremely thin form factor is great and keeps with the form factor and sleek nature apple had in mind with the iPhone.

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
9119.jpg

We've been so busy with the iOS 5 and iPhone 4S launches that we've really slacked off on the Friday Freebies lately -- so the TiPb iPhone 4S Accessory Store is going to make it up to you in a big way by giving away a FREE Jawbone ERA headset!

That's military grade NoiseAssassin 3.0 technology, the same stuff developed for tank commanders and helicopter pilots. So. Cool.

All you have to do to enter is leave one (1) reply blew telling us -- which manufacturer currently makes your favorite iPhone cases and why? Otterbox, Case-Mate, Seidio, Element, Incipio, Speck? Who?

(And if you don't have an iPhone 4S (yet?), don't worry. The Jawbon ERA works great with any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or any Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, web OS phone, etc. that supports Bluetooth. It just looks hottest with an iPhone!)

What are you waiting for? Enter now!

My favorite case maker is hands down Otterbox. Simply because I know that I won't wet my pants every time my phone drops. :p Also I know that it's on good hands to preserve the condition my phone for a hefty resale value! ;)

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

Young Money

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
I love 12 south's book book because it still let's me carry my iPhone 4S naked and my credit cards together! And it smells like leather and makes me look fancy.....oh you fancy huh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2