Seidio. Simple. Functional. Attractive.
    11-05-2011 01:46 PM
    otterbox is great it has saved my phone many times from breaking and scratches
    11-09-2011 10:31 PM
    My favorite case is definitely the lifeproof! The complete protection and ability to take it anywhere plus photos underwater, in the rain, etc. it's awsome! And the extremely thin form factor is great and keeps with the form factor and sleek nature apple had in mind with the iPhone.

tapatalk on iPad 2 running ios5
    11-09-2011 10:41 PM

We've been so busy with the iOS 5 and iPhone 4S launches that we've really slacked off on the Friday Freebies lately -- so the TiPb iPhone 4S Accessory Store is going to make it up to you in a big way by giving away a FREE Jawbone ERA headset!

That's military grade NoiseAssassin 3.0 technology, the same stuff developed for tank commanders and helicopter pilots. So. Cool.

All you have to do to enter is leave one (1) reply blew telling us -- which manufacturer currently makes your favorite iPhone cases and why? Otterbox, Case-Mate, Seidio, Element, Incipio, Speck? Who?

(And if you don't have an iPhone 4S (yet?), don't worry. The Jawbon ERA works great with any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or any Android, BlackBerry, Windows Phone, web OS phone, etc. that supports Bluetooth. It just looks hottest with an iPhone!)

What are you waiting for? Enter now!
    My favorite case maker is hands down Otterbox. Simply because I know that I won't wet my pants every time my phone drops. :P Also I know that it's on good hands to preserve the condition my phone for a hefty resale value!

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk
    11-09-2011 11:34 PM
    I love 12 south's book book because it still let's me carry my iPhone 4S naked and my credit cards together! And it smells like leather and makes me look fancy.....oh you fancy huh
    11-10-2011 12:48 AM
    I like the Otterbox because it is thin, looks good and works well.
    11-12-2011 10:39 AM
    Otterbox Defender. My four year old loves playing games on my ip4 and it has saved the day many times.
    11-12-2011 10:40 AM
    I use the Bumper Case that goes around the side of my iPhone 4s in conjunction with a front and back no-glare screen saver. This combination protects the phone well while keeping is slim and easy to use. The button covers helps me to avoid incidental pushing of buttons while keeping them functional. I do a lot of community volunteer work so my phone has to be protected, functional and easy to use.
    11-12-2011 12:24 PM
    Otterbox Defender, I really like the protection that it provides for my 4s.
    11-14-2011 07:10 PM
    Right now Speck for Protection + Style combo!

I'd love me a Jawbone Era!!!
    11-14-2011 07:12 PM
    My favorite case for the iPhone 4S is the Incase Snap On cases. I like the fact that it's super thin. Typically I do not have too many drops with my devices but I like the protection from scratches and other abuses of daily use!

PS TiPb rocks!
    11-16-2011 08:53 AM
    Right now Speck for Protection + Style combo!

I'd love me a Jawbone Era!!!
    You do realize this contest is over with don't you??? has been for quite some time, but for some reason this thread remains open...
    11-22-2011 10:39 AM
    I'm an Otterbox kind of fella, it protects my precious device from dust and bangs. I'm intrigued with the Lifeproof cases though.
    11-28-2011 10:07 AM
    Otterbox defense because it also turns my 200 dollar phone into a 200 dollar paper weight
    12-13-2011 11:26 PM
    just saw this!

I just got my hands on the Apple iPhone 4, ex BB user here... loving it!

I have the Apple silicone bumper on here for now but am looking to upgrade. The problem is, I can't seem to find information on these guys, XTRUCASE... I like the fact that it's aluminum and doesn't require tools (i think)

I might pull the trigger today since it's payday, and also let the iMore community know how the case worked out.

does this qualify?
    01-20-2012 08:40 AM
    Speck! of course!
    01-22-2012 02:52 AM
    The best case I have used is the Griffin Survivor. The case is very durable and protect your precious iPhone from dent,scraps, and heaven forbid that accidental drop. After watching the videos of test they run on this case on YouTube it sold me. The only draw back to this case is the cheaply made clip and the camera flap. But is a very good case for some iPhone insurance.
    01-22-2012 09:03 AM
    My favorite is Speck. They have the best looking cases and provide good protection. Overall they are awesome!
    01-22-2012 09:12 AM
693 ... 262728
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD