Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilbertSec

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
AGF belt-clip

Hi, I've used a variety of cases, and one I liked the best is AGF, with a belt clip that can double as a stand.

Plus I wouldn't mind winning a new BT!

nijoma81

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Free Jawbone ERA Headset

I live the Griffin case for my iPhone 4. It keeps the slim style of the iPhone but gives that needed protection from any problems with thr antenna and falls. I could really use a Blutooth headset so please pick me!
Tipb rocks!
Nick

Ateniense

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I bought an iPhone 4S for my daughter this weekend and the store person told us not to leave the store without protecting it. Upon asking for the best protection, the response was Otterbox...and that was what we got.

crg005

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Case mate barely there, because it is a simple way to protect your iPhone without drastically changing the look and feel of the phone. As Jony Ives intended.

Trodecke

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Incase is what I'm using right now. I prefer to keep my phone as close to original as possible with the case providing scratch protection. The Incase does this incredibly well. It adds almost no bulk to the phone and keeps it protected from scratched when I set it down or put it in my shirt pocket with pens.

Bibojim

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I so need one of these! Just this week I decided to pull out my 2 Bluetooth headsets now that I have a phone with a voice plan. The 1st one had a swollen corroded AAA battery in it that has killed it, the 2nd one is a sealed unit and the battery will no longer charge!

anon(4745364)

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox Defender

I currently use the Otterbox Defender. As a sales person in the Tile & Stone industry I need a case that looks nice with my suit and tie but also provides protection when I'm traveling around my warehouse or job sites. The Defender does both very well for me.

Winning the Jawbone would be ridiculously awesome as I recently lost by Bluetooth and now have been using my iPhone's ear buds to take calls on my work phone and personal phone while driving. Worst part is that the left speaker just died so I'm just hanging on by a thread..or wire :(

mgmiller68

Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Mophie makes my favorite iPhone cases! :)

Mophie makes my favorite iPhone cases. I presently have an iPhone 4 and I use a Mophie Juice Pack Air with it. Although it does add some heft to the device, it just feels so nice in the hand. And the backup battery provides some much needed extra juice when I run out of power. It has held up well over the course of the past year and although some of the silver in the case has started to fade, I still love it as the primary case I use on my iPhone 4. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner