Who? OtterBox -- Why? PRO - TECH - SHUN!

I had a Siedio case (and holster) for my iPhone 3gs... I loved that case but over time I noticed some pretty significant damage (yes, my fault... I'm prone to iPhone droppy-droppy disease sometimes). When I got my iPhone 4S, I decided I wanted something a little more rugged... so I went with the OtterBox Defender. Sure, it's a little more "umph" as far as size but DANG, the phone is protected!

I love my OtterBox...
    10-21-2011 08:28 AM
    I have OtterBox on my iPhones and like them very well, but I have Seidio cases on my iPads and they do the job nicely.
    10-21-2011 08:32 AM
    Incase. Fits good and comes out of pocket easily.
    10-21-2011 08:38 AM
    Otterbox! Also, my post has to be at least 10 characters!
    10-21-2011 08:58 AM
    I Don't have a case at all, never have. I'm obsessed with the look and feel of my iPhone in my hand. not to mention that i have never dropped an iPhone and i clean it top to bottom every night. so for me there is no point in a case. I hope it still counts ... a little love for the freestyle iPhone.
    10-21-2011 09:00 AM
    Depends on what I am using the phone for. Otterbox for my personal phone because I usually use it in places it should't be and needs the protection. Speck for my work phone because of the styling options.
    10-21-2011 09:03 AM
    Seidio hands down for me
    10-21-2011 09:05 AM
    I love my case-mate case because it just fits the phone. I like that it shows the shape of my iPhone 4S, named "Clu" after the antagonist of Tron: Legacy, and still protects it enough for me. Since I'm not that clumsy, at least with my electronics, and that I don't drop my iPhone 4S, often >.>, I don't really need an Otto-box or something that overly protected, like some fireproof, bulletproof, superman-case.
    10-21-2011 09:11 AM
    Case Mate barely there Chrome! It's soooooooo svelte!
    10-21-2011 09:16 AM
    I use incase cuz it is light but seems to be protective as well.
    10-21-2011 09:27 AM
    Otterbox is the choice for me. My job has me outside alot and I don't want to worry about dropping my iPhone. I've had an Otterbox Defender case on my last three iPhones. They have protected the phone so well I've gotten enough money on a trade-in that my last two iPhone upgrades were essentially free. By the way, Jawbone is also my choice for bluetooth headsets. They're also the best.
    10-21-2011 09:30 AM
    I use an Apple Bumper - cause it's just enough (till my daughter drops it I guess ROFL)
    10-21-2011 09:32 AM
    Otterbox, because it takes a beating and keeps on going
    10-21-2011 09:36 AM
    I currently own a LifeProof case because I'm in the military and I love it!
    LifeProof works awesome for all outdoor activities including getting
    shot at!! Lol
    10-21-2011 09:36 AM
    I am OtterBox all the way, possibly biased but on the iphone 4 and 4s it keeps the sexy edges and i love the textured rubber.
    10-21-2011 09:41 AM
    Otterbox, hands down. The first thing I did before I even ordered my iPhone was order an Otterbox. I've trusted Otterbox on all of my phones and wouldn't dream of owning a phone without an Otterbox. I love it.
    10-21-2011 09:46 AM
    Greetings people

Before we proceed, we need to classify the use of the case: Do we want it to have/add style or just protect the device at any cost?
    I haven't came by a case that does both - at least for my standards - so I will proceed separating style from protection.
    Stylish cases, do protect your device from minor drops or casual scratches but if maximum protection is your desire then you go for a protective case, but they usually come a bit bulky.
    If you want to buy a stylish case for your iPhone or iPad I would recommend SENA cases (www-senacases-com), VAJA cases (vajacases-com), or Piel Frama handmade cases (www-pielframa-com). Personally, I have a SENA leather case for my iPhone 3GS. For maximum protection I would recommend one of the hard Griffin cases (www-griffintechnology-com)
    As an iPad 2 user I've tried a folio leather case from Griffin but ditched it for a [Griffin] hard case with an adjustable back-stand.
    If you want to carry your iPad with style I would recommend as first choice a SENA or VAJA case.
    If nothing of the above fit your needs, probably a simple stand will do, and for that I would recommend the kickstarter projects (www-kickstarter-com) for some really intuitive ideas.

Thank you for your time
    Ian
    10-21-2011 10:30 AM
    I use an Incipio case and it is the best one I've had thus far. The slim case for my iPhone 4 (which I purchased from this store) has been amazing. Its compact size allows me to take the phone in and out of my pocket with ease. It's durable plastic make up allows me the piece of mind for the smallest drops and dings. Additionally, the rubberized exterior allows for comfort when making calls or playing the latest game. I would reccommend this case to anyone and everyone with an iPhone 4!

AJ Rich
    10-21-2011 10:37 AM
    Otterbox on the 3g, because it protected my phone very well. I hated the otterbox on the 4, so I got the speck. Protection without the extreme bulk. Best of both worlds.
    10-21-2011 10:41 AM
    I go back and forth between my Apple iPhone Bumper and my OtterBox Commuter case....but both with an invisibleshield front and back.
    10-21-2011 10:52 AM
    I have the contour case for the iphone 4. It is light, small but adds some nice protection.
    10-21-2011 11:06 AM
    Otterbox defender because it makes my phone feel indestructable
    10-21-2011 11:08 AM
    Incipio is definitely my favorite, because they are nice and thin and don't make my phone feel so fat. Whats the point in having the thinnest phone if it becomes the fattest with a case on?
    10-21-2011 11:14 AM
    otterbox. saved me from having to get a new phone on more than on occasion. One of the best investments ive made
    10-21-2011 11:24 AM
    zagg invisibleshield
    10-21-2011 11:26 AM
693 ... 2122232425 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD