Want a FREE Jawbone ERA headset from TiPb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

montylee

Jan 25, 2010
Visit site
Mophie. It's durable and protects the iPhone against damage, and when I need a charge to extend the iPhone battery, it's right there! Love it.:)

jbuck387

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I like Incipio cases, when they crack (which is every few months) you email them a picture and they mail you a new case for free!

merlynmac

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
(*) Speck

I have to say the Spek case I received for free from Apple has been pretty good. I've dropped the phone a couple of times and no issues at all.

azknight

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Well, there are two different cases I use on a consistent basis.

Apple Bumper - I use the Apple bumper for a day-to-day case because it doesn't completely cover up my beautiful iPhone 4S. I'm super careful with my phone on normal business days and this bumper lets me lay it pretty much anywhere without worrying about the glass getting scratched. It also allows me to clean the phone very easily as most of the device is exposed for cleaning. For me, it also adds a bit of extra grip for holding the device.

Otterbox Defender - I also have an Otterbox Defender case for my iPhone when I know there's potential hazard. If I'm going camping, the Otterbox Defender case provides my phone with absolutely fantastic protection against dust, damage, etc. I also tend to use this on road trips, vacations, etc. as I never have to worry scratching it or dropping it and can just toss it in a backpack and go.

So there are my favorite iPhone cases!

jim1969

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Incipio feather. Thin shell that will fit in the case mate horizontal hipster holster. The slot for the buttons is open to the front screen so that your fingers can get to them easier. Great combo.

jyoung

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I love my Otterbox Defender. My job tends to be a little dusty and dirty sometimes so the extra protection is great. Now if I could get my hands on a Jawbone ERA I would have the best accessory pair on the market!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods