On launch day I got talked into a Otterbox Defender Case @ $50. I really rather not have something so bulky. I'm in marketing and sometimes out in the field and might tend to be weighed down if that makes sense. So I want to return it for a refund and shop around (Go naked for a few days and maybe just get a slim snap on case or something. I bought it at AT&T.

Thanks
    Josh

Mods don't move this to the AT&T forum please there isn't any activity in the carrier specific forums
    10-20-2011 07:54 AM
    I've got this wild hair of an idea that you'd probably get a definitive answer if you called the store and asked them...
    cardfan likes this.
    10-20-2011 08:00 AM
    Just return it and find out. Its not like they're going to force you to keep it! It is one of the best cases for any phone but to each its own.
    10-20-2011 08:07 AM
    Buying a 50 dollar case at AT&T. I take it being in marketing isn't the same as being in purchasing. Amazon.com: OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 4 (White and Black, Fits AT&T iPhone): Cell Phones & Accessories
    10-20-2011 08:22 AM
    They should return it, but you should call first. I found a lot of nice cases at my local Marshalls for dirt cheap (I picked up 2 iFrogz for $6.99 each) so you should check there. If you can't return it you could always sell it here or on CL
    10-20-2011 08:38 AM
    Buying a 50 dollar case at AT&T. I take it being in marketing isn't the same as being in purchasing. Amazon.com: OtterBox Defender Case for iPhone 4 (White and Black, Fits AT&T iPhone): Cell Phones & Accessories
    Well the reps are basically in marketing also, lol. And they talked me into it. I posted this before the stores open thats why I was asking to know ahead of time.
    10-20-2011 08:55 AM
    AT&T offers a 30-day return policy on most accessories. You should be able to return it with no problems, just be sure to have your receipt.
    10-20-2011 09:53 AM
    As long as you have your receipt you should fine. I prefer skinless or case less myself. It just feels better. No pun intended.
    10-22-2011 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD